WebPT has been an important part of our businesses successful 1st year!
Overall Satisfaction with WebPT
At Community Care Physical Therapy, our entire team uses WebPT for all aspects of our business for Occupational/Hand therapy and Physical Therapy. We use it for patient care, scheduling, patient intakes, patient appointment reminders, patient case management reports, benefit checks, patient communication, EMR, HEP, billing software, and account management. It is the only software we need to run our business for the patient care side.
- Benefit checks
- Billing-sending billing is very simple
- HEP integration with EMR
- Can't filter patients by phone number
- Posting payments especially with a secondary insurance is tedious
- Unable to run reports on POCs that are pending/due
- Reporting in analytics seems inaccurate
- Improved productivity and decreased redundancy with electronic patient intakes that can be sent ahead. The patient doesn't spend a lot of time in the lobby filling out paperwork. Information is automatically in our system and legible.
- Patient benefits can be checked ahead and we don't spend time waiting on hold with insurance companies.
- HEP is integrated with patient EMR and can be easily added to notes, accessed, progressed, and shared with patients.
The integration of systems is very user-friendly and customizable. It is wonderful that contracts are month-to-month so that options can be changed as the business changes/grows. The billing software integration is easy to use and allows for timely billing to reduce AR and improve payments. WebPT meets many of our business needs in one place.
I have been in my new business for 1 year. We have not had any problems with denials or audits at this time. I feel that WebPT systems do make sure that information is complete and tracked to provide regular, timely reporting and track expiration dates on scripts and authorization. The area that I am not satisfied with is the ability to track POC pending. I have worked with support several times, but the plan of care tracking is not working for 2.0.
Do you think WebPT delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WebPT's feature set?
Did WebPT live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WebPT go as expected?
Would you buy WebPT again?
I love that WebPT systems are easily integrated and have we the option of using them or canceling them as our business grows and changes. WebPT has been simple to use, and the onboarding team was wonderful and flexible. As a newer small business, WebPT has been an invaluable part of getting our business off the ground. We are over 1 year into our business, and it is still meeting all of our needs. I have used several other EMR systems, and they are much more difficult to use.