Overall Satisfaction with WebPT
We use Web PT for our professional notes (EMR), Therabill for our billing through our billing company, EBv (insurance verification), REACH to provide articles and correspondence with our clients and Home Exercise Program through Strive Hub (part of Web PT) for our clients to view photos and videos of exercises we give them for Home exercises between appointments. Web PT also provides many webinars that we participate in. It is a very professionally run company and they provide excellent "chat" when we do have a problem and have always been quick to find a solution to the problem. If something does go down they consistently fix it in a short period of time. I have been extremely happy with WebPT and highly recommend them. It is run by therapists so they know exactly what is needed by insurances and note writing
- Provides excellent "chats" for questions therapists may have
- Provide easily understood formats for note writing/evaluations, etc
- Provides excellent program for home exercises with videos
- Provide way to do prior authorizations for insurance companies
- Improved therapeutic outcomes
- Easily sent records to other parties (insurances, lawyers, etc)
The areas that we have chosen to use have been very successful in building our practice
The claim denials we have received have in no way been a reflection of what Web PT provides, but have been due to policy changes, no prior authorizations, used all of benefits, etc.
Do you think WebPT delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WebPT's feature set?
Did WebPT live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WebPT go as expected?
Would you buy WebPT again?