Website Building for Beginners!
February 17, 2020

Website Building for Beginners!

Mandy Henriksen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Weebly

Weebly is a fantastic website builder that can be utilized for both business and personal affiliations. In my particular case, I use the program for both. I have a website I created through Weebly to advertise the private music lessons I teach. In addition, I use the program to introduce technology-based projects to my students within the classroom, as the program allows for student accounts underneath the original owner.
  • It is easy to use.
  • Pricing is great for those that don't mind a subdomain.
  • Layout and format can be a bit cluttered.
  • You are locked in to a very specific platform.
  • Helped create a place to be potentially discovered by new clients.
  • The limited formatting did not help in adding videos, as that is a paid service.
When trying to find a website builder that I would be comfortable with, Weebly seemed to be the best choice. I wanted something that was easy to use but could create a website that was also pleasing to the eye. I have not tried using any other types of website builders, and so I am unable to compare or contrast it to any others. It is great for beginner use!
Content Author / Administrator
Weebly is great for business and personal use. Originally, I discovered it when trying to set up a web page for my private music lessons, in order to advertise and give my clients somewhere to go for information. Unfortunately, I was just starting out and did not want to pay for a website at that time, leaving not a lot of room for people to find me in an internet search. I hardly think that there is a scenario where it is not appropriate to use, as web sites can be so versatile.

Weebly Feature Ratings