February 28, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with When I Work
When I Work is being used for our customer support team to track what each agent is supposed to be doing at any time—tickets, phones, lunches, meetings, etc.
- Copying shifts to drag to other employees
- Lots of color options to make it easy to see the difference in shifts
- Making shifts longer and shorter by dragging them has always been buggy.
- It would be cool if when I mark a scheduled person as out sick if there was a way to make, for example, all of their phone shifts go out to others on the team scheduled to something different.
- Great for agents to know what others are doing
- Great way of holding people accountable
I have not contacted their support team, but finding the place to do so is easy if I ever needed to.
Do you think When I Work delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with When I Work's feature set?
Did When I Work live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of When I Work go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy When I Work again?