99 Problems, but Whova ain't one!
March 28, 2022

99 Problems, but Whova ain't one!

JC Harville | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Whova

I was attending an annual conference for peer supports in Seaside, OR with attendees from all over the US. We were asked to use Whova to network, schedule and attend conference classes over a four day period. There were points awarded for various completion of tasks and interaction with other users. Uploading pictures and sharing through group and private chats in and out of classes as well as scheduling meet ups for off conference times.
  • The scheduling feature was great for not having to carry around a class brochure.
  • Being able to see and network with other attendees through DMs
  • The competitive incentive of earning points for participation
  • The ability to post pictures in real time for sharing
  • I had trouble getting my business card scanned. I think it was due to an unusual format and not a traditional business card
  • I only attended and did not organize the event. What I will say is that having schedules laid out and markers for attendees to plan out there days allowed for better attendance.
This would be more of an N/A for me which is a good thing. To me it signals that the product was easy to use and intuitive for navigating and use of functions.
Outside of the business card scan not working for my card I don't recall any real issues. I downloaded the app and used it without any real implementation issues.

Do you think Whova delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Whova's feature set?

Did Whova live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Whova go as expected?

Would you buy Whova again?

I could see this being beneficial in any setting with many people, especially for large conferences, or big businesses. We had people from different states in attendance so also as a connection and networking tool for any size group. Being able to converse with others in different classes/meetings while in attendance of another was nice.