Great conference software, helped to organize event attendance and participation with other attendees
April 06, 2022

Jane DeMarines | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Whova

I used it for a conference, and it was extremely helpful to get messages to other attendees. It also provided a calendar and an agenda--your own for your meetings and an overall agenda for the conference. You could send messages to other attendees, invite them to meet, etc. It was extremely helpful for a conference where you did not know anyone.
  • Provide a secure message to other attendees
  • Provide meeting details
  • Keeps an agenda of your own for the particular meeting
  • I liked it the way it is
  • It definitely helped in keeping track of the event and your participation in it
  • It helped create awareness of other attendees --I arranged a dinner based on vegan options, attended by other vegans
  • It allowed you to request a meeting with others through the system.
It worked great, so I didn't need any extra support. I believe there was a way to ask questions if you did.
It could have been sent to attendees ahead of time to get familiar with it and to see the agenda in advance.

Do you think Whova delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Whova's feature set?

Did Whova live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Whova go as expected?

Would you buy Whova again?

I used it for a conference, so I believe it would be helpful for other conferences.