The best Content Management System!
Danish Mirza Baig | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 23, 2018

The best Content Management System!

Overall Satisfaction with WordPress

I always wanted to have my own website and I used to think that I have to contact someone who can create a website for me but after some time, I started learning on my own about how to create a website. WordPress helped a lot when I created my first website that was a free website and I learned a lot about it. After learning many things I decided to guide others about it that's when I started freelancing. Now I can offer many services to people when it comes to WordPress.
  • WordPress is an open source software. Open source software provides awesome features which make it easy to use, modify and build upon. You can make your website the way you want it to be
  • There are many Content Management Systems (CMS) available but WordPress is a popular one. It is a free and open source, the large number of developers making it popular.
  • The thing which I like about WordPress is its simplicity and usability you don't have to be an expert to use WordPress everything is already set up you just have to install the plugin and there you go
  • One of the major advantages of WordPress is it is an open source software but sometimes it becomes its disadvantage since it is an open source it is always at the target of hackers especially if the codes have been written by someone else.
  • When you install lots of plugins the website becomes laggy or stutters it takes time to complete the process.
  • There is no negative impact on my business. I would say it has helped me learn many things. Now I can create websites on my own and I can help others when it comes to creating a website.
I have not used other products like WordPress. I know there are many CMS available, but WordPress is the best I don't have to use other Content Management System. It's a great platform and if anyone uses it he/she will not prefer working on other platforms.
Content Author / Administrator
Well, there is nothing where WordPress gets well suited or not. For me, it is a great platform for anyone who wants a website and it's an opportunity where people can learn a lot about websites. I think WordPress is the best CMS available on the internet. Everything which is required for a website is already available which makes it more user-friendly.

WordPress Feature Ratings