WordPress is my go-to tool for quick micro-sites
Richard Peterson | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 08, 2019

WordPress is my go-to tool for quick micro-sites

Overall Satisfaction with WordPress

WordPress is a great tool for quickly building microsites without having to bring in your digital agency for an expensive and long-drawn-out build process. I can organize my wireframes and have a junior assistant hammer it out. Very intuitive for a novice to use and easy for me to go in as a senior manager to make my improvements.
  • The use of widgets to build page elements is so much faster than coding an entire page.
  • The library of existing tools makes the design and page loading process very fast.
  • The fact that I do not need to bring in my expensive digital agency is a very big plus in these times of tight budgets.
  • I have issues at times with the number of people that I can add to my admin account. I do not like sharing UNs and PWs so the more admins I can add the better.
  • The updates are not automatic and some that I clicked on broke the site. Need a better process of sending software updates for the package you buy.
  • I would like if comments could be filtered from spammers.
  • WordPress has allowed me to quickly add new micro-sites to our content offering, keeping my boss happy.
WordPress is heads and shoulders above Drupal, SproutLoud and GoDaddy for ease of use and time to complete finished product. Great investment in these tight budget times.
Content Author / Administrator
I like WordPress for developing fast-moving micro and mini-sites. I am done with the site by the time the digital agency has sent me the scope of the project and the estimate.

WordPress Feature Ratings