2 cents on Wrike
February 19, 2019
2 cents on Wrike
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
Wrike was implemented in a department among a public university. Our department handled developing websites for educational purposes. Wrike allowed for a clear, efficient way to track progress for all the steps in website development. It also allowed us to track who on the project was tasked with what and how much of their time was devoted to each project.
- Tracking changes-- any time a change is made by any user each individual task indicates the change and WHO made those changes.
- Time Management-- time can be managed at the individual task level with the option of manual entry or a start and stop-timer at the top.
- Multiple projects are handles well, and people can have access to all projects or only those that are important to them.
- Training would be key. As this is the first project management tool that our department utilized and it has a LOT of features. I think additional training opportunities are key to success.
- Better placement of buttons/more intuitive interface would have been helpful
- The cost was more than the worth our department put into it.
- Spent $5,000 a year on the product, but it was poorly utilized.
It is helpful when you need attention to detail and the ability to communicate with your team and keep everyone on task. Wrike is also extremely helpful when not everyone works in the same location or at the same time. Updates can be put on Wrike and information can be kept for review at any time. It would be less beneficial in environments where information exchange isn't important.