Wrike ignites productivity for my partially remote team
April 10, 2023

Wrike ignites productivity for my partially remote team

Overall Satisfaction with Wrike

As a team leader for a group of creatives, I've been using Wrike for the past 4 years, and I must say that it has been a game-changer for our productivity and organization. One of the things I appreciate the most about this software is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. It's very easy to navigate and create tasks, assign them to team members, and set deadlines. The drag-and-drop feature for tasks and timelines makes it easy to adjust our schedules as needed. Since we're a partially remote team, it's essential for us to have a platform that allows us to communicate effectively and keep everyone on the same page. With Wrike, we can easily share files, comment on tasks, and get updates on our progress, which saves us a lot of time and eliminates the need for lengthy email threads. What's more, the reporting and analytics feature of the software is impressive. We can generate reports on individual or team performance, track our progress, and identify areas for improvement. This data has been incredibly helpful in assessing our strengths and weaknesses as a team and finding ways to optimize our workflow. Overall, I highly recommend Wrike for anyone looking for a reliable, user-friendly, and effective project management tool. It's helped us streamline our workflow, improve our communication, and increase our productivity.

Pros

• Reporting
  • Custom Dashboards
  • Project Management

Cons

• UI can seem a little cumbersome for users with limited tech savvy.
  • Massive productivity increase with partially remote team
  • Allows us to make better decisions based on project data, assignments and completion time.
  • Easy reporting and transparency to leadership further up the chain

Do you think Wrike delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Wrike's feature set?

Did Wrike live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Wrike go as expected?

Would you buy Wrike again?

We use Wrike as a creative department and it is amazing at helping my partially remote team stay connected and on task.

Wrike Feature Ratings