Updated May 03, 2015
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with XaitPorter
XaitPorter is our company's repository for housing the information required for tenders. Xait is used company-wide for this purpose. Xait doesn't address any problems.
- Xait puts together some really attractive proposals that are sent out to clients.
- Xait is an effective repository to store responses to tenders.
- Xait keeps all attachments for each section separate, which is a huge plus.
- Xait shows you on the right side what each figure within the section will look like.
- Xait generates TOC's for attachments and figures.
- Xait is hard to manipulate in terms of page breaks and where words and objects will fall when printed.
- Xait has to be manipulated if the client is not wanting the typical "Section 1,2, 3 etc." After you figure out how to change to change the numbering it's easy, but figuring it out is not so easy.
- Xait does not put pages in between the attachments.
- When finishing the tender etc. in Xait, there is a step-by-step check box you have to go through and if you check the wrong box, you have to start over, which takes time.
- To assemble the entire document sometimes takes 15 + minutes and if you are at the very last minutes to submit, this is not a good thing.
- Xait generates a more professional looking document.
- Like I noted before, the time it takes to actually assemble the entire document is sometimes a bit too much.
- The page numbering between attachments is huge plus.
4 - Tender Coordinators - respond to client RFP, RFQ, Budgetary Proposals and/or Pre-qualifications.