An absolute requirement for any growing operations team
Updated June 13, 2021

An absolute requirement for any growing operations team

Prafulla Prakash | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Yellow Messenger

If you can map what your customers want, Yellow Messenger enables organizations to bring in a lot of improvements into their operations team. Some of the specific things we saw a difference in were operations efficiency, volume handled, and cost management.
  • Innovation - They excel in creating conversational bots. They can provide meaningful innovations & insights into the products they build for us
  • Automation - They can literally automate everything you need to automate
  • Customization - Their product & solutions are customizable to tailor one's needs specifically
  • Live agent dashboard can be made more robust than it is at the moment, although they are a long way through on this. I can see so many improvements and additions to their solution in last 1 year which has increased my appreciation for their solution.
  • Handling more volume with the help of automations
  • Cost management
  • Operational Efficiency
Support is great. We have a dedicated team helping out with emergencies. However, we also see the Yellow Messenger senior leadership getting involved proactively depending on the complexity of the problem at hand.
The customizations in the product that Yellow Messenger provides is awesome. This just increases the usability of the product multifold. I have seen their product evolve with the strategies we implement internally. Honestly, this is THE USP that Yellow Messenger has compared to others in the space.

Do you think Yellow Messenger delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Yellow Messenger's feature set?

Did Yellow Messenger live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Yellow Messenger go as expected?

Would you buy Yellow Messenger again?

Yellow Messenger is well suited for any conversational team you have working in your operations team, i.e. customer service, service desk etc.

Yellow Messenger Support

Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response