Zendesk - The Lifesaver!!
March 04, 2019

Zendesk - The Lifesaver!!

Sohaib Ahmed Khattak - PCI QIR | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Zendesk Talk

I use Zendesk talk on a daily basis from past 4 years. ZD talk is being used by the company which I am working for and all our other sister concerns as well. ZD Talk has been separated by Brands in the system and we are managing the companies. Calls come in and go out from the Software and it is very rare that we face an issue and mostly it is fixed with a little bit of tweaking in the settings or providing privileges. Our whole software support team and professional services use the product to interact through it and get all personnel updated. I have myself asked many of the IT industry users to opt ZD Talk as it can be used flawlessly with less internet speed as well and it does take much of the internet usage. Overall, I have been very satisfied with the product.
  • Make Calls
  • Transfer Calls
  • Call Recordings
  • Merging of calls from one to other
  • Call transfer should be much easier
  • A group of users can be made to contact or call in between themselves like an Extension system for all the users in the system
  • Text to speech would be awesome
  • Great reporting
  • Satisfied customers
  • No downtime
Zendesk is a complete package to my understanding, the reporting structure assists in daily reporting and the actual user data makes it great. I have used other systems which were Opensource but there was always a gap which lead us in searching for more better products. Zendesk also has the best way to accommodate the knowledge base for us.
Overall, I have been satisfied with the product and don't think that it needs any changes for a single/small organization to opt it. ZD Talk is well suited in a common IT or Software Support industry or environment, it is a fast-paced product with a good ROI because the reports and calling information and reporting all work greatly.

Zendesk Talk Feature Ratings