Easy to build and easier to deliver!
Sitanshu Mehrotra | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 01, 2020

Easy to build and easier to deliver!

Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Campaigns

Currently, we are using Zoho Campaigns at the organization level.

We use Zoho email campaigns for sending out program updates, offers, event details and everything else. Zoho is on par with Mailchimp, and better when it comes to integration; I was using Mailchimp for email marketing and now using Zoho Campaigns I am able to pull off the job without any hassles.

In addition, I can also schedule the emails as per the reader's time zone. So, that has proved beneficial because we cater to the International segment as well.

In the current plan that I use, I can send out 5,000 emails in a day, which is sufficient enough to cover different segments on multiple days along with a variety of templates that are available (which makes customization a lot easier).

• I use Zoho Campaigns to regularly update our subscribers about the new programs that we add into our bouquet of training courses.
  • In addition, there's a monthly newsletter with pre-configured template is sent using ZC which has all the dates and details of upcoming events.
  • Recently, I have integrated Zoho Campaigns with an SMS service which I am using to send SMS campaigns
  • And, one of the best feature is integration with Litmus testing, which has helped me in enhancing the deliverability of my campaigns.
  • Ease of Social Integration; with every campaign, I have to re-configure the social campaigns. Maybe it is by design, but it would be wonderful if it could just populate by itself.
  • Interactive UI; I would love to have UI that just talks to you about how to take things forward, like the one that Mailchimp offers.
  • 24/7 Web Support; This one is a lot to ask, but if it can be added then that sorts out the wait time that one has to go through in case an issue comes up at an odd hour.
  • As mentioned before, Zoho Campaigns is a great value for money if you are tight on budget. As the yearly charges are very affordable.
  • It may not match up to the deliverability robustness of Mailchimp, but the additional features like integration, support and ease-of-use make it a great investment and a better return.
  • The best ROI can be availed when bought under Zoho One - suite which is a complete CRM solution and offers the best of the integrations.
Integrations
If you are a Zoho One user, you can integrate Zoho Campaigns to multiple tools which makes updating your subscribers very easy.

Value for Money
Even if you opt for low-cost subscription, the support system is really incredible and they still treat you with the same priority. In case of Mailchimp, the starting tier starts to pinch the pocket.
Cost-effectiveness
If you are a small business and tight on the budget, then Zoho Campaigns is the best tool available as it packs a punch for the yearly fee that it charges.

Support
Even though support is limited by working days, the support is very robust and has helped me through every issue that I have faced. There's a cent percent issue-resolution record.

Zoho Campaigns Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
Landing pages