Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Campaigns
In an effort to consolidate the suites of programs we use for Modern Neon, we aimed to use Zoho campaigns to manage our ongoing e-mail campaigns and newsletter. Since we are a smaller organization, it is being used by the three in charged of outreach.
- Easy to use interface, if you already use Zoho products
- Clear instructions on setup
- Easy to build forms to add to website
- Easy to expand e-mail lists
- If you are not familiar with Zoho's products, the amount of resources and unease of navigation can be overwhelming.
- IF you plan on using pre-made campaign layouts, there are limits on the number available and not a large variety available.
- Zoho is still working out the bugs in their system, so you may encounter random bugs that only Zoho personnel can fix.
- Reduced Costs compared to previous competitor
- Increased mailing list
- Increase in core skills of learning how to create e-mail campaigns
Do you think Zoho Campaigns delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho Campaigns's feature set?
Did Zoho Campaigns live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho Campaigns go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho Campaigns again?
If you are familiar with Zoho's products and are looking to expand your e-mail business without leaving the Zoho suite, Zoho Campaigns is a solid starter kit for those just getting their feet wet. White you might struggle at first, you should be able to adapt to it rather quickly.