Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
Currently, we use Zoho CRM to manage our partner and customer base. We also use it to track sales opportunities and certain key performance indicators. Zoho CRM allows us to integrate our quoting and ticketing platforms as well.
- There are multiple ways to create reporting and view data
- It is highly customizable
- It is intuitive, overall
- Support clarity
- Support response time and engagement
- Insight into the current activities of the bbusiness
- It has a hard time recognizing a channel based business w/o development
- Automations are more difficult to create then other CRMs
It's the worst thing that Zoho does. We have the basic level but I feel even if we paid more for the premium service, it would still struggle with the fundamentals of support.
Do you think Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho CRM again?
It's intuitive and easy to use overall. You can use multiple ways to sort, find, view, and create data points.
Zoho CRM is a pretty comprehensive and intuitive platform. It can do most of the things we need. That being said, support is poor and I don't feel like the product suite was properly right fitted to our business as whole. There are some products, ZH books, that could be a quoting tool ball fall short and not as robust.