Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Social
As a small business owner, running social media accounts can be very time consuming. And especially now during the pandemic, I was not willing to pay hundreds of dollars for a "marketing expert" to be posting on my behalf. Zoho Social was a game changer for me. I can now pick all my posts for the entire week and schedule them by date and by platform. After that, I can just keep working during the week and watch the engagement levels. It makes me wonder how profitable these "marketing firms" are when all it takes is a few minutes and the cost is minimal!
- Ability to schedule your posts.
- Ability to select which post goes to which platform.
- Ease to use and intuitive.
- Dashboard: should be able to click on the stats and see the source/breakdown.
- Post metrics: don't seem to be synchronizing correctly with the social platform (e.g., Zoho Social shows 1 like when I had a whole lot more).
- Lead Generation: currently available for Facebook only, would like to see other platforms as well.
- I've just started to use so I can't measure my ROI other than the time it has saved me and the fact that, without it, I would continue to be fairly absent in social media.
Do you think Zoho Social delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho Social's feature set?
Did Zoho Social live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho Social go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho Social again?