Zoho Social is almost there!
February 06, 2021

Zoho Social is almost there!

Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Social

We're using Zoho Social for managing social media and scheduling posts. It's being used by our marketing team and it helps us get content out in a timely fashion.
  • Nice user interface
  • Easy to schedule lots of posts
  • Publication calendar
  • Can connect multiple channels
  • Needs auto hashtag generators based on channel.
  • Better mentioning capability--doesn't always register or find people to mention.
  • Embedded links work properly for Facebook (shows a preview image) but not with LinkedIn and sometimes not with Twitter. I have to go back and manually edit some posts to work properly so that they show a preview.
  • Encouraged more consistent posting
  • Increased engagement on channels
  • Made it easier to track audience data
We also compared SocialPilot but Zoho Social had a much better interface and more robust feature set for the money. Zoho Social is also much more affordable than Hootsuite or Coschedule and offers many of the same tools. Highly recommended for startups, individuals, or small teams. Zoho Sociall does offer an enterprise level, but I haven't experimented with it to see if its cost is worth it compared to Coschedule, for instance.

Do you think Zoho Social delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Zoho Social's feature set?

Did Zoho Social live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Zoho Social go as expected?

Would you buy Zoho Social again?

Great user interface. Great price. Some features just need more robust efficiency. Since Zoho Social is billed as a great cross-poster app, it needs to deliver on that a little better. For example, link previews do not show up on certain channels, so this causes me to have to go back and manually edit posts, taking away the convenience factor of cross-posting. Due to that, I've been hesitant to bulk schedule social media updates with Zoho Social. For now, it's enough for our smaller marketing team.
So far the responses have been kind and helpful. They do take all feedback seriously and they respond kindly. They've let me know about new features they are working on. They also added my feature request to their queue rather than asking me to log in to yet another forum to do it myself (thank you!). Great customer service so far.
Zoho Social is well suited for a marketing team to plan and implement a social media strategy and also has solid reporting features.

It would not be appropriate if you work mainly in one channel, especially Instagram.

Zoho Social Feature Ratings