Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Social
I am a small start-up nutrition & health coaching business, so I am on a small budget and need tools that allow me to make the best use of my time. Zoho Social has allowed me to schedule across platforms, including my Facebook group in a way that saves me countless hours as well as money (as they are the most budget-friendly I have found, aside from completely free options).
- They have budget-friendly options for start ups.
- They offer Facebook Groups in their scheduler (I have yet to find an affordable option that does this aside from Zoho Social).
- As I expand in the future, they have countless options that I can add to streamline the use of my time.
- It would be nice to eventually include more than one Facebook Group without having to sign up for an entirely different account.
- Be able to schedule with GIF's would be helpful.
- I have just started using it so I can't really say just yet. I would say that the time I have saved in the 15 days I have used this is incredible. I anticipate a large ROI in the near future.
Do you think Zoho Social delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho Social's feature set?
Did Zoho Social live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho Social go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho Social again?
It took absolutely no time to learn how to use their platform. It was clear and easy to navigate. There was no learning curve, which is great for small businesses like mine where it's just me doing all the things!
I have received email check-ins and have been able to reach out easily with any questions I have had.