Zoom Review 38 of 262
Zoom Review: "The perfect virtual meeting software!"
January 09, 2019

Zoom Review: "The perfect virtual meeting software!"

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
Business

Overall Satisfaction with Zoom

This is a really great virtual meeting tool that can be used for multiple purposes. My (and my team's) primary purpose for using this is sales-related meetings with prospective clients. Since we were using this to talk to prospective clients, it was really important for me that it work smoothly right out of the box. And it has always done that. We have very rarely had an issue with a client who had difficulties joining our Zoom meeting. It was critical that the join-in process to connect to the meeting be simple and with Zoom it is exactly that.

We use this to do presentations and sharing our screens with clients and it works really well in that scenario. It has good collaboration tools built in and it is easy to use them. It also works well in low-bandwidth scenarios so I was able to do presentations even when I was travelling and working on a public WiFi.

I also loved how easily you can schedule meetings. You can just drop them an email and it sends a calendar invite that integrates wonderfully with Outlook.

The ability to record meetings is a big plus as well. So you can either record and share meetings with participants or (in our case) review them later with your team for discussions.
  • Recording meetings is really easy. Just one single click will do it.
  • It's super easy to join meetings for your guests.
  • Works great in low-bandwidth scenarios.
  • Lots of really good collaboration tools built in.
  • Mobile version could be better.
  • Made it easier for us to do presentations and sales pitches.
  • Calendar integration makes for good reminders.
We opted for Zoom because it had better collaboration tools, was easier to use for both us and our clients, was easier to record meetings, and it was priced mostly the same.
It's really perfect if you have video conferences or video meetings with clients. It's also really good to have if your team is scattered around in different locations and you still want them to be able to connect and have a meeting. If you work in scenarios where you might want access to what happened in a conference, this is perfect for you as you can record it with a single click.

Zoom Feature Ratings