Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Starting to look at Zoom as a long distance training solution for our sales teams looking to solve high expenditures on travel and lodging for new hires. As we were exposed to the product at deeper levels, we realized there was a need for a company-wide use and deployment. We currently are at the initial stages for training, but moving fast towards a global, company-wide deployment.
- Content can be shared extremely easily. All you need is a sharing code and a web browser or the Zoom application.
- Ad-hoc meetings are a Breeze. Simply clicking a few buttons starts the meeting magic!
- Scheduled meetings are also a Breeze and even launch automatically. This was extremely important for us as some remote locations have limited support staff. It just works!
- Manipulating camera tiles could come in handy. As more users start to join a meeting, Zoom will automatically arrange the camera tiles. In our use case and for training purposes, allowing the tiling of cameras to be accommodated between multiple monitors would proof beneficial.
- Reduced travel cost for training and on-boarding. This was the main reason why we looked into a solution like Zoom.
- Engagement and participation has become easier. Other webinar tools failed to keep users engage as content sharing, ease of use and interactive features are limited or non-existent.
There is no comparison. Zoom excels at ease of use, engagement, connectivity and simplicity. We simply could not find or justify continuing working with other solutions as they are more expensive, offer less features and are sometimes restrictive at integrating additional applications. Our initial goal was to launch Zoom on only a few locations, now we are deploying this company wide.
Long distance learning sessions are becoming more common and even necessary. As a company, we looked at a minimum of ten solutions. Zoom was the one that came the closest to providing us with all of our needs. One vendor, all solutions. Scheduling, attending, recording meetings are all seamless. Learning curve is minimal for users and presenters. The flexibility is unmatched!