Surpasses other communication software
September 29, 2021
Surpasses other communication software
Score 9 out of 10
- Zoom Meetings & Chat
- Zoom Video Webinar
Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom is an easy-to-use video-conferencing application. It is one of my favorite communication tools for my office, especially during this epidemic time. What I like best about Zoom is its portability, which allows us to access the application from any location. The best approach is to run a meeting, an online class, or any other work-related activity. Multiple breakout rooms can be created for large audiences using seamless video conferencing. It has set no limit on the amount of meeting recordings it saves in the cloud, which is the most fantastic thing a company can do to demonstrate its focus on the client. Planned features such as screen sharing, raising a hand in case someone has something to say, annotating options, and the level of zoom facilitation are all excellent ways to keep meetings quiet and focused. Zoom is backed by an excellent support crew that is dedicated to keeping their clients satisfied. It's simple to take over as host or make someone co-host.
- Recording Options — Zoom's local recording capability allows both free and paid members to record conferences. Cloud recording enables users to record audio, video, and chat text and share it with Dropbox, YouTube, and Vimeo.
- Design that Makes Sense — Zoom's design focuses on simplicity and ease of use. Three easy actions allow users to join a meeting without installing anything. With the app's clean, uncluttered interface you only see the most important elements on the home screen.
- Supports Large Audiences – Some conference call providers only allow 25-100 people in a video or audio meeting. Large meeting licenses from Zoom allow you to have meetings with 500-1,000 people.
- Security Reason — Zoom has been working to solve a security weakness that allows hackers to see the full host screen, even though they are just supposed to share a tiny piece of the host's screen.
- Lack of Customer Service – Unfortunately, many Zoom users have discovered the company's customer support is lacking, even for those who pay a monthly membership fee.
- Discussions and meetings — Streaming video and audio in high definition for team collaboration and discussion.
- Workspaces and Rooms — Adding video technology gives our meeting rooms a much-needed boost.
- Webinars with video — Interactive webinars with a lot of features and no learning curve.
- App Store — Zoom integrations and automation.
- With very little expenditure, the live sessions are easily hosted on a variety of platforms.
- Negative ROI was experienced when conducting webinars/workshops because its pricing isn't precisely budget-friendly.
Even when using your videos and screen share, Zoom is a native software that uses very little bandwidth. Compared to competing systems like Google Hangouts Meet and Cisco Webex, Zoom has more features to offer. Local system recording, live streaming (multistreaming), chat (private/public), and pricing are some of the available options.
Do you think Zoom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoom's feature set?
Did Zoom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoom go as expected?
Would you buy Zoom again?
Zoom is the most user-friendly HD video conferencing solution. Experts praise the app for its performance, cost, and free plan. It is simple to use and provides a wide range of functions to meet the requirements of its users. Aside from customizing/modifying backgrounds, users may also share their device screens, add graphics to movies, and record video while doing so, all without the use of additional software. It reduces the amount of background noise, allowing you to concentrate better. Zoom has committed to addressing privacy and security concerns, such as the need for passwords to join sessions. It's a terrific alternative if you're not talking about anything sensitive or confidential.