Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We used it for meeting with clients and employees at remote locations with having minimal internet speed
- Basically it runs on very slow internet bandwidth
- User Interface is very much understandable and familiar
- Joining the meeting is very easy as compared to other Cloud VC apps.
- Zoom Should introduce HD Video conferencing resolution i.e. 1080P so that we can use [it] in a more productive way.
- It should have [the] in-app feature of connecting with endpoint VC device without having the need of CRC license.
- Licensing criteria in zoom should be simple, as there are plenty of options available on its website and generally people get confused in what to choose,
- We have conducted [a] various meeting[s] for product demonstrations, meetings, and [the] overall response was beneficial for our business as it has done its job well.
- Sometimes we faced challenge[s] of rejection of VC endpoint devices on which we used zoom due to poor video quality i.e. 780p. as [the] customer got afraid of video quality issue
There is [a] challenge in getting [the] support of technical issues from Zoom, as mostly delayed responses are being received.
Do you think Zoom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoom's feature set?
Did Zoom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoom go as expected?
Would you buy Zoom again?
So taking into considerations all the necessary thing[s] for cloud Video conferencing overall features in terms of Audio/Video clarity, bandwidth consumption, [the] feature set of competitors, and most important budget and security features- I can say that rating is justified
No such policies are need[ed] to be changed, but it could have been better if Zoom can include [a] purchase option with [a] debit card and other payment option[s] too.