Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom is used by our company to complete our remote work and communicate through meetings online. We make use of the whiteboards, the ability to create and join webinars, chatting and the raising hand tool, and those are all features that make Zoom so unique in comparison to competitors, since it's complete enough for it to feel like real life communication. I find it easy to use and the learning curve was simple to get through, and now I incorporate it in both professional and personal aspects of my life. Because my work is mostly remote, Zoom is part of my work life and meetings are constantly scheduled in my team, at least twice a week, to talk about our projects and other important things we need to know about, it's also used to communicate with international clients and clients that are outside of the city but we need to get instant feedback from them.
- Zoom is very intuitive and simulates real life communication by providing us with tools that are user-friendly. I especially like the fact that I can schedule meetings and it will appear on my calendar with the direct link to it.
- Background change is nice and works well if I want to change to a more professional looking background.
- Non-users can join through an URL, which is extremely beneficial for us as some clients don't use the programs we use and they need to be able to communicate with us.
- Ability to create breakout rooms to split participants into certain groups, which we use for when we're hosting webinars or so.
- It has good pricing plans that adjust to our budget and allow us to keep communicating.
- End-to-end encryption to protect myself and my team.
- My biggest dislike about Zoom and I hope they fix it soon enough is that when I join a meeting and get disconnected because of network issues or other circumstances, I need permission to join the meeting again. This becomes an issue for us because if we're having an important meeting or displaying a presentation for the audience, it becomes troublesome for the host to stop the presentation to let people in, and it becomes troublesome for me to wait and possibly miss important information being talked about.
- The Android app is not intuitive nor visually appealing for me, although I have used it a few times only , I've found it to be quite tacky in comparison to the desktop version, where all the features are included and there are minimal bugs.
- Zoom has made it possible for us to maintain communication alive through remote work, especially through the pandemic as we couldn't go out to the office to have a meeting.
- That said, Zoom has improved our communication quality during remote work hours and we can easily create a meeting when something important comes up without having to rush to the office, as well as get feedback from clients.
I have reached out to customer support a few times, once they have been very responsive, other times not. Either way, they have solved my issues/doubts with the program so that's a good thing.
Do you think Zoom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoom's feature set?
Did Zoom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoom go as expected?
Would you buy Zoom again?
Zoom has been very good in terms of usability as I have rarely had issues joining the meetings on desktop and it has always provided me with a stable audio and video and it makes it very easy for me to get through any meetings without much problem. I have found that it helps create a very friendly environment with my team through the creation of conferences and moderated chat rooms.
The professional service that Zoom offers us in a particular way has been really successful for us to diversify functions and highlight others that allow us to link our remote work in a much more effective way.
The billing and price model is really fair for so many functions that they offer, our remote work requires each of the features that Zoom offers, so accepting payment for a tool like this is the least we can do. I like that billing arrives on time and that they offer opportunities and payment times.
I recommend this software to any teams that are struggling with communicating with each other and are looking for solutions to fix this problem. Zoom is extremely user-friendly and it contains user guides that are easy to digest, as well as having a great interface that will provide you with the right features to get you and your team ready to create meetings as soon as possible.