An effective tool for data intelligence.
Updated April 24, 2019

An effective tool for data intelligence.

Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo

In my organization, both the Sales and Marketing teams use this wonderful tool. With the help of this tool, we get direct contact information for our prospective clients. On this platform, we can get information from all kind of industries. It provides genuine contact details so our teams can save lots of time.
  • It provides information from all the industries.
  • I can get contact details of people of different management level in the same organization.
  • It can provide information about the people based on their locations.
  • Apart from subscription fee a user has to pay extra to export data in bulk.
  • A lot of contacts are not updated for 2-3 years.
  • In some of the company details, I could only find a contact number. No other information is there.
  • In the last quarter, we shortlisted 3 companies and got the information of those companies for this software and promoted our products. And we generated 70% of sales from there.
  • Getting information from this tool is less expensive than getting leads from google ads and other vendors.
  • Getting industry information is very helpful in developing our products which reflects good sales numbers in less time.
I didn’t find any other tool for this purpose. I am using ZoomInfo only.
It is very well suited if a user wants to know the contact details of a specific person in a specific organization. Whenever I need to contact a person from higher management level for promoting my products in his/her organization, I use this portal to get his/her contact details.

ZoomInfo Feature Ratings