Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo
When we want to look for employee email and phone information, we can find the information. We also use the list and filtering to prospect accounts and people based on what industry we are targeting/filter by technology as well.
- Many filters when building a list[.]
- Salesforce and Zoominfo integrate together[.]
- Many emails and phone numbers are not updated, very frustrating as a BDR, I [need] this information to be as updated as possible[.]
- Many people do not exist when they join a company relatively recently. Hard to find them, unless they have been at the company for awhile[.]
- Only big companies are usually in ZoomInfo, smaller companies are often left out[.]
Do you think ZoomInfo SalesOS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZoomInfo SalesOS's feature set?
Did ZoomInfo SalesOS live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ZoomInfo SalesOS go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ZoomInfo SalesOS again?
- ZoomInfo has many problems that [are] hard to tell management that it is worth the purchase[.]
- ZoomInfo has a limited number of people I can export. Instead of making it by # of lists, they use # of people which is annoying as I run out very quickly[.]
If trying to build a list, ZoomInfo is great. When looking for contact information, many times the info is not updated and also many people are missing from LinkedIn prospecting.