Full-Time in Austin, TX Sales
TrustRadius is the customer voice and insights platform that helps tech buyers make great decisions and helps technology vendors acquire and retain customers.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new corporate-level accounts within a defined territory. As the Account Executive, you will have experience with selling SaaS and leading the entire sales cycle. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth technology organization during prime growth mode. This position will report to the VP of Sales.
1) Drive Sales
- Unearth new opportunities using phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Conduct online demos of the TrustRadius platform through web technologies and web-based presentations.
- Manage the entire sales cycle and close new business opportunities through a high level of phone activity.
- Achieve and/or exceed new business revenue targets.
2) Serve as a Voice of the Field
- Manage sales cycle and present the value of our solutions to Director-and-above level contacts.
- Use the company’s CRM software to input client interaction insights, key opportunity information and forecast your business on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to continuously improve processes, drive innovation and share best practices.
3) Represent the Culture and the Brand of TrustRadius
- Assist in growing the revenue and profitability of the company.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge and insight related to general trends, methodologies, emerging technologies and competitors.
- Hunger for learning and a willingness to constantly improve your performance.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2-4+ years sales experience
- Proven ability to generate new business
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers at C and VP levels
- Experience working with Salesforce or another CRM preferred
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks for highest impact
- Ability to change in a fast-paced sales environment
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to simplify problems/situations