Head Light Ltd was founded in 2004 and is head-quartered in the UK. The company provides their our award-winning software and services to help customers define, implement and then drive their talent management strategy. Talent Cloud®, a ‘Software as a Service’ suite of on-line products, engag...
Talent Management Software
Best Talent Management Software
TrustMaps are two-dimensional charts that compare products based on satisfaction ratings and research frequency by prospective buyers. Products must have 10 or more ratings to appear on this TrustMap.
Talent Management Software Overview
What is Talent Management?Talent management is sometimes considered a synonym for performance management. However, in reality, talent management software is a set of HR capabilities—including but not limited to performance management—that are considered strategically important to the organization. One possible definition is that talent management software is designed to manage talent through the entire lifecycle from talent acquisition through development to reward and measurement, in order to ensure that the best people are being hired, developed and trained and compensated to maximize value for the organization.
Talent Management Solutions
The primary constituent elements of talent management suites form a continuum of activities and processes, revolving around the most important resource in any organization--its people. The primary talent concerns of most organizations include:
- Talent acquisition, especially improving the quality of hires
- Speeding up the time to competency
- Improving performance and development
- Making sure that everyone is working on projects with the highest potential for impact
- Ensuring that talent is rewarded and compensated
- Finding a new generation of leaders
- Continuously developing staff to meet the fast changing needs of the modern corporation
A talent management system is designed specifically to help organizations solve common people-related HR pain points and meet these highly strategic goals.
Talent Management Software Features & Capabilities
- Recruitment/ATS: Recruiting is offered either as a component of talent management suites or as standalone products. Features include job posting, candidate management, and applicant tracking.
- Onboarding: Onboarding is the process of orienting and integrating new hires into the cultural and performance aspects of their job. The goal of onboarding is to speed up new hires' time-to-value and includes features like training tracking, assessments, and new hire portals.
- Cascading Goal Alignment: Goal alignment features help coordinate employee's personal performance and career goals with specific, higher-level business goals and objectives. They include hierarchical goal setting, line-of-sight visibility, and performance tracking.
- Performance Management: Performance management is the process of tracking employees' accomplishment of predetermined goals. It is measured via performance plans, status tracking, and reporting.
- Employee Engagement: Employee engagement is a relatively new facet of talent management. It entails surveying employees to track engagement with culture over time, job satisfaction, and competency levels to target future employee development.
- Learning Management: Learning management focuses on post-onboarding employee skills development and competencies, as well as customer training in some cases. The market for e-content and learning management systems offers general-use products and industry-focused offerings.
- Compensation Management: Compensation management entails setting employee pay grades and incentive structures based on performance criteria.
- Succession Planning: Succession planning is the identification and preparation of top talent within the company for professional growth and leadership positions. It includes the creation of succession plans themselves, as well as candidate tracking and ranking.
Talent Management Products
Listings (51-75 of 79)
TalentQuest is an employee performance and talent management software solution.
Herd Wisdom is an employee performance and talent management software solution.
Worklogix Succeed! is an employee performance and talent management software solution offered by Worklogix.
iTrent is a single solution for talent management, workforce planning, HR and payroll:.It can be implemented in a number of ways: in-house implementation, hosted implementation, SaaS, or as a fully outsourced HR & payroll function.
Cezanne HR is a SaaS consisting of a core People module with optional modules for Absence Management, Performance Management, Time Tracking and Recruitment.
Engagedly provides employee engagement software. Founded in 2015, Engagedly is headquartered in Lewes, DE.
Align Talent is an employee performance and talent management software solution offered by Performance Assessment Network.
Multinational company Talentia Software headquartered in France offers Talentia HCM, an integrated but modular human capital management (HCM) and talent management suite of applications.
TalentObjects by Lumesse is a talent management suite for the Salesforce App Cloud.
TalentGuard is a SaaS talent management suite of applications including performance management, career planning, succession management, and leaning management. These applications can be purchased separately or as components of the whole suite.
ProSky provides talent discovery tools that allow users to evaluate job candidates real-time. The company's goal is to help other companies recruit and hire the best diverse talent and culture fit. ProSky was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.
PeopleStrong provides PeopleStrong Alt.
Asteor provides Synergita, an Employee Performance Management Solution.
CareerPlug provides talent management software.
One of the world's leading providers of business software, SAP delivers products and services which help accelerate business innovation for its customers. The vendor believes that doing so will unleash growth and create significant new value – for their customers, SAP, and ultimately, entire indu...
Symphony Talent describes itself as a global leader in Employer Brand and Candidate Experience solutions, boasting some of the world's leading brands as customers. Combining creative and marketing technology, Symphony Talent states the company's goal is to transform employer brands to deliver wor...
Fuel50 offes FuelFactors, a career path software that promises to empower companies to deploy career growth initiatives to attract and retain talent while boosting engagement and productivity. Fuel50 says it enables businesses to efficiently and cost-effectively manage cross-generational expectat...
Ramco is a fast growing cloud enterprise software player disrupting the market with its multi-tenanted cloud and mobile-based enterprise software in the area of HCM and Global Payroll, Time & Attendance, ERP, Asset Management, Logistics and M&E MRO for Aviation. Part of the USD 1 billion ...
Since 2003, eSkill has been an expert provider of effective online skills testing for applicants to companies, including Coca-Cola, Zappos, FedEx, LG, and Paychex. We work with our clients to develop an integrated approach to hiring, from prescreening to job analysis. With eSkill, they accurate...
LifeWorks in Atlanta offers their employee wellness and engagement HR platform, combining health and wellness services with a rewards program, perks and savings guidance, and inbuilt analytics.
Thousands of healthcare providers, including half of U.S. hospitals, have chosen HealthStream (Nasdaq: HSTM) as their partner for improving clinical and business outcomes. In this new era of healthcare reform, meaningful use, and value-based purchasing, hundreds of leading organizations each year...
Collaborative and open Skills Management SkillsBoard is a predictive and collaborative Skills Management Solution connecting Companies, Employees and Evaluators for a new Employee Experience. According to the vendor, innovation comes from the collaborative process that involves Employees and Thir...
InnerMobility is an AI-powered internal talent marketplace that aims to help companies foster personal development while driving growth. Businesses can use InnerMobility to match employees with opportunities from part-time projects, to full-time moves, talent swaps, and mentorships. According to ...
Hibob headquartered in London their HR management platform, bob. Hibob provides a wide range of features supporting talent management including onboarding administration and task management, payroll reporting and time tracking, and manager dashboard for tracking employee performance.