Ready to start getting your customers on the record?
This free toolkit will provide you with everything you need to launch your own DIY review program.
As experts on review acquisition, we’ve helped our own customers gather reviews by:
- Emailing the customer base
- Posting on social media
- Including a review invitation in a customer digest/newsletter
- Adding a review invitation to their email signature
- Integrate a star widget or “review us” button on your site
Now TrustRadius is making some of our templates, images, and best practices available to everyone in a downloadable .zip folder. Use the assets in our toolkit to make driving reviews using each of these methods easy.
What’s included in the toolkit?
- Templates for email review invitations, with an option for if you’d like to offer a review incentive to your customers
- High-resolution images formatted to post on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Images and text to include in your next newsletter or customer digest
- Review invitation banners for your team to add to email signatures
- Instructions for how to use each of these assets
What link should I share with my customers?
We recommend you use your product’s custom TrustRadius landing page in conjunction with the assets above.
We’ll build it for you upon request – it’s a welcome page with a unique URL that will take your potential reviewers right to the beginning of the review flow for any product you choose.
We can provide you with a link for a multi-product landing page as well, if you’d like to source reviews for several products at once.
Once you put in a request, you will receive an email from the TrustRadius Research team within 2 business days containing your custom review link(s).
Why do I need to source reviews?
- 100% of the buyer’s journey is now digital. Your potential customers are visiting review sites like TrustRadius to evaluate you and your competition. With in-person events canceled, peer networking and digital interactions are more important than ever.
- Most software buyers use reviews to make decisions at every step of their process. Reviews are the #1 resource buyers use to evaluate products, independent of vendors.
- 77% of buyers want to understand the cons (as well as the pros) before they buy. Balanced feedback helps buyers get the full picture on your product as they weigh all their options. When they don’t find what they’re looking for, many buyers will move on to something else.
- Your advocates say it best. Your current customers are your most effective marketers. Buyers trust the voice of their peers over your marketing messages, and reviews tell them why your product is important in words they can relate to.
How do reviews on TrustRadius benefit me?
- Influence your buyers. TrustRadius has over 1,000,000 visitors per month using ratings and reviews to make buying decisions.
- Show up as one of the first results in your category on TrustRadius. The more reviews your product has, the closer to the top of the list it will appear.
- More reviews translate into SEO wins for you. You’ll begin to see significant SEO gains once you’ve sourced about five reviews. Beyond 5 reviews, you will start to show up in featured snippets, comparisons, and category searches.
- Achieve Top Rated status. Once your product reaches 10 reviews, you’ll be in the running to win a Top Rated award in your category and show up on TrustMaps. Products included on a TrustMap get, on average, 15x more traffic within their category than products that are not included.
How do I update my product logo and details about my product?
Claim your company’s TrustRadius profile here to update your logo, edit your product details, manage your reviews, and see who’s researching you on TrustRadius!
For more information on building a review program and the importance of getting your customers on the record, check out these handy guides:
- Definitive Guide to B2B Reviews
- Driving Demand with Reviews
- ROI of Reviews
- Supercharge Marketing with Social Proof
- The Importance of Reviews to Enterprise Technology Buyers
Everything included in this toolkit is free to use. If you have any questions about getting started, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have the in-house resources to manage reviews yourself, or you’re looking to take your review strategy to the next level, schedule an appointment here to see what other tools TrustRadius offers.