GET YOUR FREE MEDIA KIT ASSETS!
We’ve compiled marketing assets for you to plug and play for this award promotion. Check out the options below:
The TrustRadius Best Feature Set Email Signature provides winners with the opportunity to showcase their most recent accomplishments in their email outreach. Get started with our email signature how-to guide.
Download customizable graphics for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
TrustRadius Best Feature Set Award Badge
Click the link below to navigate to our provided Press Release template free for you to use fully or as a starting point in your PR process of promoting the Best of Feature Set Award. Check our FAQs below for more information on our citation policy.
About the Best of Feature Set Award:
TrustRadius wanted to recognize those who are strongest in the following attribute scores: Customer Support, Usability, and Feature Sets.
Criteria for the awards:
- Source 10 reviews by December 1st (or have 10+ ratings of each attribute from the past year).
- Products will be selected based on scores for each of the three attributes, with up to three winners per attribute, per category. Scores will need to be 8.0 or higher.
- As needed, additional vetting via textual review analysis will be performed by the TrustRadius research team.
TrustRadius has been issuing Top Rated awards across hundreds of business technology categories for several years. Scores of tech providers have used our Top Rated badges to distinguish themselves in crowded markets. Based solely on user satisfaction ratings, the Top Rated award is truly an indication of customer love and something to be proud of.
That said, we know the limitations of simple satisfaction ratings. Even in the same category, products can be quite different. They might serve different use cases, fill unique market niches, or have different strengths or standout features. Depending on a buyer’s criteria, they might find one product or another to be a better fit.
Many tech providers struggle to stand out amongst the crowd. We wanted to provide an award to show not only that your customers love your product, but also why.
TrustRadius Citation Policy:
Vendors can use 2021 Best of Award badges freely on their own sites, in a press release, on a blog, in email, on social media, and in sales material. We ask that you do not change the badge’s shape, color, or wording. The award allows vendors to share social proof with their prospects based on the authentic voice of real users.
Blog Posts & Press Releases:
If you do plan on writing up your own announcements we ask that you follow the below guidelines. Find our 2021 Best of Awards press release template here. We’ll gladly provide a custom quote from our VP of Research for your release or blog, a quote from the nominator, or a quote from the review in which this award was decided on. Please request a quote via the 2021 Best of Awards quote request form so we can get it to you in a timely fashion. You will not be asked to approve releases and announcements this year but we will be heavily policing them and are prepared to provide cease and desist requests when seeing fit. To avoid these violations please use the guidelines below:
- I agree to not mention third parties (our competitors, other review services or analyst firms, or others) without written permission from TrustRadius.
- I agree to not mention my own competitors in my own announcements.
- I agree to not release that I am a Best of Award Winner until after the public announcement has been made on the TrustRadius website on 1/6/2021 @ 10 AM CST.
- I agree to not tamper with the badge shape, color, or wording.