Manage your listing
By claiming and managing your listing, you can update your company information and product description, making it easier for buyers to understand what you do.
Plus you’ll see how you stack up against competitors.
It’s free and just takes minutes. Claim your listing now.
What you’ll see
- Companies researching your products now
- Your share of page views in your category
- Products you’re most compared to
- The overall health of your review content
What to expect
- Sign in via LinkedIn or by using your work email to help us verify your company affiliation
- You can get straight to the dashboard, or update your company or product listings
- Invite other team members to share insights and keep listings updated
- See qualifications for claiming your listing here.
Trusted reviews drive business results
- Companies that are able to capture trust outperform their competition by 5%.
- The vast majority of buyers who read both positive (90%) and negative (86%) reviews said that information they read impacted their buying decisions.
- The purchase likelihood for a product with five reviews is 270% greater than the purchase likelihood of a product with no reviews.
- The top three types of content with the most influence on buying decisions are one-to-one peer recommendations, original research, and product reviews.
- Reviews produce an average 18% uplift in sales.
- 71% of consumers agree that customer reviews make them more comfortable buying a product, while 82% of consumers consider user generated reviews extremely valuable.
- Not responding to reviews increases the risk of customer churn by 15%.
- Websites that feature user-generated content see a 20% increase in repeat visits.