Software Profile & Review Summary
|Employees on LinkedIn:
PeopleFluent provides a cloud-based talent management suite that includes applications for Recruiting, Performance Management, Compensation, Learning, Succession and Vendor Management as well as Workforce Planning and Diversity & Compliance; video, social collaboration, and visual analytics are incorporated throughout. Applications are available as single products, or as integrated bundles. Integration to other Core HR and HCM systems is handled through the vendor's Data Integration managed service offering.
Based on user feedback, reviewer demographics, and buyer research patterns on TrustRadius, PeopleFluent is:
A good fit for: Enterprises that want a talent management system that is easy to learn without much training, and that will enable collaborative candidate/employee reviews. It may be less suited for companies that will need to customize beyond the built-in options, or that require intentional duplicates and do not want to standardize processes.
Most compared to: Workday HCM and Oracle PeopleSoft HCM
Find detailed user ratings of PeopleFluent's talent management features here.
PeopleFluent Customer Demographics*
Summary of PeopleFluent Mirror Suite Reviews
Source: (23) User reviews of PeopleFluent on TrustRadius, (6) updated or written in the last year.
- For the most part, users said PeopleFluent's intuitive user interface makes navigating the platform and organizing materials (such as
resumes, requisitions, and approvals) easy.
- Users described the navigation panel and
search as particularly easy to use.
|Difficulties as a result of customization
- In general users said PeopleFluent is highly configurable, with a range of built-in flexibility.
- However, several who had developed more in-depth customizations ran into complications. These were areas they hadn't realized would be impacted by making hard-coded changes. For example, maintenance costs were higher, generating custom reports required assistance, and standard training programs didn't cover
the customized functionality.
|Easy to learn
- The intuitive UI makes PeopleFluent easy to learn with minimal training.
- Several users said this differentiates PeopleFluent from competitors in the talent management space.
|Additional view options
- Many users said that it's easy to read resumes in PeopleFluent, but some said they would like to see more options around how resumes and resume lists are displayed.
- Users said PeopleFluent allows multiple HR team members to contribute to recruiting, hiring, and performance evaluation processes.
- Collaboration is organized and transparent since PeopleFluent keeps feedback in one location (e.g. attached to a candidate/employee record) and allows reports to be shared.
|Difficult to achieve multiple truths where desired
- Users tended to like that PeopleFluent creates a single source of truth and helps to standardize processes. But some struggled where multiple streams of information were intentional for their use case.
- For example, a few users found it difficult to maintain and organize duplicate candidates, to create different names for the same process, or
to establish different processes of the same name/type for different autonomous locations.
- For the most part users praised the PeopleFluent support team as available, responsive, and dedicated to helping with specific individual issues.
- Users also liked the customer portal and community help resources.
- Users complimented PeopleFluent's customer support team; however, a few said they would like to see improvements on the customer services side, particularly in account management.
- While the specific account management issues users reported are different, they share a common desire for more proactive and consistent service.
|Drag and drop functionality
- Users said PeopleFluent's drag and drop functionality helped streamline the candidate submission process, dramatically decreasing the time and
effort required for screening and approvals.
Aggregate User Ratings of PeopleFluent Mirror Suite on TrustRadius
PeopleFluent Response to Reviewer Feedback
Over the past 12 months, PeopleFluent has added several capabilities designed to organize a recruiter's desktop, permitting list building, saved searches and other tools that recruiters can use to harness and organize candidate data stored in the recruiting database. PeopleFluent's account team and dedicated specialists actively promote these features for adoption and if any PeopleFluent client has questions about this capability they speak with their PeopleFluent Account Manager.
The Account Management team and product specialists who serve as part of that team also proactively contact customers to perform system optimizations to ensure that PeopleFluent clients are aware of and taking advantage of the many capabilities made available through three SaaS releases of the solution each year.