10000ft Reviews

Do you work for this company?

We use 10000ft across all departments of Brand Design within a much larger company. Brand Design functions as an internal agency for our company, consulting on global designs across all brands both 2D and 3D. We use 10000ft to monitor and track all projects across the board, to track hours for freelance resources and update timelines and milestones.
  • Tracks freelance resource hours.
  • Tracks multiple small projects and milestones within the projects.
  • Tracks budget information and scope creep.
  • It's often confusing to use and find things, I sometimes find it to be a little counterintuitive as to where functions are (e.g. for tracking budgets and pulling reports).
  • When pulling a budget I always struggled to comb through the large amounts of data and time inputted. When I select a filter the page often wouldn't refresh or i'd forget to de-select a filter as it wasn't in an obvious place, which sometimes left me with pulling an incorrect budget.
  • The data is only as good as the people entering the time. Often with so many small tasks people would enter time incorrectly, in the wrong milestone or project. It lists all of your projects on one page, so it's not easy to enter it and there's a lot of room for error.
I think 10000ft is good for bare minimum project monitoring, we used it a large company because we didn't need to have exact numbers - it was just a rough idea to see where freelance resources were over burning. If, however you work a much smaller company and really need to know detailed information it's not as effective, there are many other software options that really allow for much closer and precise tracking.

I would recommend 10000ft for companies that just need to monitor large freelance teams, track hours and higher level projects that are also monitored on other project management tools. It's a tool I would only use in conjunction with something else.

Task Management (1)
Team Collaboration (1)
Document Management (1)
Email integration (1)
Timesheet Tracking (1)
Change request and Case Management (1)
Budget and Expense Management (1)
Quotes/estimates (1)
Invoicing (1)
Project & financial reporting (1)

About 10000ft

10,000ft is a high-level resource planning and insights tool for project management that serves as visual resource planning software.