10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Temitope Esuola | TrustRadius Reviewer
I work in my organization's customer service department and 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software is the primary tool our customers rely on to schedule appointments with the customer service department. This has given us the privilege to have an idea of our scheduled appointments for the day, thereby giving us the chance to be better prepared. It has also saved us a whole lot of time by eliminating back and forth appointment scheduling emails and calls, which will be the order of the day without this program.
  • Our customers and the customer service departments receive SMS and email reminders about all scheduled appointments. This greatly reduces the risk of no-shows.
  • 10to8 synchronizes with my Google calendar, thus ensuring there is unlikely to be a clash between appointments scheduled via 10to8 and those already saved on my Google Calendar.
  • It is easy to use for our customers and this is perhaps the most important thing I like about this software.
  • At the moment, we are unable to whitelist the reminder email address from 10to8 Appointments, because they change every time and are simply a string of alphanumeric characters. This means that some of our reminder emails get forwarded to the spam folder by our email provider.
  • I wish there was a way for us to limit the number of appointments that can be scheduled in one day. Why we currently do this by manually blocking available time, we wouldn’t mind something more automated.
10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software is very well suited for teams and departments who have appointments either physical or virtual running every day and thus a tool such as this helps to better manage scheduled appointments, ensuring that our customer service team has the foresight advantage by knowing who we will be meeting daily, when and why, whilst also ensuring that we aren’t overwhelmed by too many scheduled appointments.
I haven’t had to initiate contact with the 10to8 team, as I work in a branch office. However, I think I encounter very little obstacles using this program and I will assume there is no better support than a customer being able to use software without issues.
Sara M. Kelley, Esq. | TrustRadius Reviewer
We allow our clients and potential clients to schedule appointments through our website directly. And, we use it to send links for other private meetings. The whole organization uses it. It's allowed us to cut down on going back and forth to schedule meetings. We can set different availabilities and send auto reminders for appointments.
  • Embeds into website.
  • Easy to change availability.
  • Appointment reminders.
  • Different availability per appointment types.
  • Too many places to put info about business (there's 3 different places to describe the business and it's easy to miss one when updating).
I still give it a 10 for appointment scheduling. It has a lot of great features for the price. Even the free option has great features. it's easy to set up and get started. It saves so much time when scheduling appointments with other people.
I've asked a few questions about upcoming features or how to use a feature via their chat. I usually get a response within 1 business day. They're helpful and always sending updates about how to use the software.
December 31, 2020

Exceeded my expectations

Engr Aijaz Ali Khushk | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's very easy to use this software and I think an essential one for anyone looking to meet people either face to face or remotely. 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software is easy to use for setting appointments and managing staff tasks. And it's great to have an app for the phone. Everything is easy to understand and very convenient for me and clients. I am very happy to use this for my business.
  • Clients can use this service to book an appointment with me
  • Adapting the language for me and clients of all ages is easy and useful
  • It even sends reminders to the person who has scheduled the appointment
I surveyed all options available in the market and am very pleased with 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software, as it has exceeded my expectations. With a full platform free trial, take the time to give this a try. You’ll be pleased with the results of this very helpful service,
This allows my clients to book online without me trying to find a way to make our schedules work. I have some days in and out of the office for this business so being able to open specific time slots is very helpful and saves me a lot of time and phone calls.
  • Rescheduling ability by the customer.
  • Easy search and click to make an appointment.
  • Reminder emails or texts that prevent no-shows.
  • I would love to have this software connect to a client notes history, where I can keep visit notes with clients all under their appointment times.
I think the competitive booking sites, to my understanding, offer more integrated full-office functions like client history, visit or product payments, etc.
They have helped if I ever needed it and also rolled out new features before I even asked.
April 03, 2020

Solid little app...

Eva Sawyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
I run a business offering tarot readings, and really love that 10to8 works so well for managing my schedule. Because I only offer so many in-person appointments per month I really appreciate not having to pay a fortune. The free plan offers everything that I need, but if I was at the point where I needed to go up in plans I would have no issues paying for it. I've tried other scheduling apps in the past, but they didn't integrate payment options, leading to multiple steps to get the appointment completely booked. The couple of times that I had issues (mostly due to me more than the software) customer service was quick to respond and help walk me through it. I honestly don't think I have any complaints about it - and I have recommended it to several people in my field.
  • Ease of use.
  • Affordable.
  • Excellent customer service.
  • Needs some more integration with e-commerce sites.
10to8 works really well for simple appointments for my clients, and for the most part clients love it. It wouldn't be as good for any appointments that require any sort of detailed consultation before booking an appointment.
I've only had to reach out to customer service twice, but both times the people that I spoke to were quick to respond, knew what they were talking about and were able to walk me through fixing the issues.
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
10to8 is an online appointment management tool that helps starts-ups and SME’s provide an automated scheduling service for their free and premium services.

We use 10to8 as it saves time, eliminates the stress of manually booking in clients, avoid double-booking mishaps and lets us take online advance payments.

This tool makes it easy to sync and manage your appointment diary on the go with well known third party project management, time management and payment tools.
  • For startups on a low budget, it offers a free plan that allows you one or two integrations.
  • You can embed your booking page that you create directly on 10to8 to your website using a shortcode.
  • You can charge for appointments booked in advance which helps to eliminate the frustration of clients of no show clients.
  • You can customize your booking page to fit in with your business trading times, block out lunches, holidays and special days.
  • You can ensure the appointments are synced if with your existing Google, outlook and office 365 calendars.
  • There are not many areas I can think of for 10to8 expect more integration with other tools.
  • Also, having their very own IOS or Android app would be good. I know the web based mobile app is available but an app that you can go in and out of and access your clients info on the go I feel would be more beneficial.
10to8 is a great tool for starts up consultants or therapists looking for a robust scheduling tool to accept online bookings. It works well with social media platforms like Facebook and payment gateways in helping to accept payments. When I first started using this tool a few years ago, I didn’t have the funds for the premium plans but the free forever plan really helped me in getting started. As I started to scale 10to8 was a great tool that I could build and grow with.
Thankfully, I haven’t had many issues with using this tool lately or over the last 2 to 3 years. When I did have a an integration set up an issue I was able to find loads of resources, tutorials, and helpful tips and tricks to resolve my problems. In comparison to other scheduling tools used prior to 10to8, I find it affordable, easy to set up and use without and limitations when using their paid plans.
Approx 4 years ago, I noted a challenge in reaching students who attend classes online. As we are encouraged to maintain contact with these students, it is difficult to manage at our best with multiple time zones, varying schedules and availability, and other logistical issues. I am part of a team that was exploring schedule solutions. After trying a couple of tools, I chose 10to8 as it provided all the tools and features needed and the price was good compared to other tools. The tool is being used by several people within our department as well as others. However, the campus also has users using other tools at this time as well. The decision often comes down to costs or just personal preference.
  • Online scheduling.
  • Reminder by text and email.
  • Ability to sync with many personal and professional scheduling tools, such as Outlook.
  • Some of the CRM tools are limited or slow; perhaps an ability to customize for specific needs.
  • More ability to customize the schedule page.
  • They need an APP for iPhone and Android.
I personally have found the tool to be were very well-suited for many applications within academia, and obviously it can be used in any situation where the scheduling of clients is important. There are some tools and features within 10to8 that I personally do not utilize, such as collecting payments for services, but they appear to be a useful tool and feature for businesses that may need to utilize the service. In my particular experience, we utilize the tool to reach out to approximately 90 to 120 students on a monthly basis. The students are encouraged through emails and other course announcements to book an appointment with me. The tool will sync with my personal calendars so that there is never a conflict in scheduling and students are able to add themselves to my calendar and book an appointment on autopilot. The tool also sends them an email and text notifications with reminders of the times that I have set up. One thing that I've come to rely on is that many of the tools are set it and forget it, meaning it runs by itself in the background, does its job, and I seldom have to worry about the functionality.
The support that I have received has been fantastic! When I first started to use 10 to 8 and began evaluating the use for our campus, I had many questions regarding corporate pricing, integration with other tools, and training. I have always found that the support group was very helpful in helping me to find solutions and providing me with resources as requested. Over the years, I have certainly had a couple of issues that require the assistance of support. The most recent incident that I can recall involved a problem with syncing my various calendars. In short, an issue had emerged that was causing duplication of appointments on my schedule, creating some confusion for my students as well as myself. I reached out to Support and provided some information about what was occurring; they were able to provide direction and insights to solve my problem within 12 to 18 hours. In this instance, I sought Support through online/email. So a small delay would be anticipated, and in this case, was completely acceptable. I have not experienced any problems that were unresolved. I have reached out to them with suggestions in the past and requests for enhancements to the tool and all of these have been acknowledged and received, and in some cases, they noted that some things were being developed. I have certainly seen the tool evolve over time and get better.
I love 10to8 for scheduling prospective new clients. It makes it easy to keep everything in one place and initial communication is recorded for all departments.
  • Allows for text messaging between prospective new clients
  • Helps keep everything organized
  • Allows for a central place for all departments to access information
  • Allow to send attachment through the messaging system to a prospective client
10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software is being used for prospective new clients. Not best for current clients.
I wish there was more live features to speak to someone. You have to email and wait for a response.
Liz Jeffries | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a sole practitioner and so I use it to manage my diary and my contact with clients. I use it for online bookings and to provide me with information about the attendance of clients. These days, potential clients want to discover for themselves what appointments are available and often want the convenience of booking online directly. 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software allows me to provide this service. I also feel reassured since 10to8 is really focused on online booking, so there are robustness and a strong focus on issues to do specifically with online booking. Other services which have online booking as a part of their offering have less flexibility (in my experience) and I really appreciate the flexibility of the 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software.
  • Flexibility with appointment confirmations, reminders, and automated settings (which can be overridden).
  • Flexibility with booking services - I can adjust settings to show or hide services and make them bookable, hidden, or just viewable.
  • Flexibility with payments - payments can be required or optional at the time of booking.
  • The client screen is a little clunky and often there is insufficient space for the full address. It would also be useful to have other fields.
  • The diary is a bit cluttered. While the agenda view solves this problem, some work is needed on the main calendar view.
  • Expanding the messaging options and being able to send emails to clients and use templates would be helpful.
10to8 Appointment Scheduling is generally well suited to my business. Online booking with a separate online booking site is something I have been exploring for some time. However, in my specific use case, I am watchful for when it is inappropriate for clients to make a direct booking with my service - for example, if they are in a mental health crisis - and often it is useful to have contact with clients before they book an appointment in order to check that psychotherapy is the best option for them. However, I feel that using 10to8 Appointment Scheduling in combination with my website can address these concerns.
August 21, 2019

Easy to use

I am a plumber using 10to8 for appointment reminders, and so far it's been working great.
  • Organized.
  • Professional.
  • Easy to use.
  • Free logo display.
  • Up to 3-4 staff on the free version.
  • Everything works great.
10to8 helps me manage my jobs better. I have no complaints about it at the moment and love that it's free, which is really beneficial for small businesses.
The support has been reliable and efficient.
We use the program as an easy tool for guests to schedule their appearances on the show. The program allows 24hrs access to our schedule which is important as we interview around the globe.
  • Time zone configuration takes the guesswork out of trying to convert for our guests and we each get notifications in our selected time zone.
  • Ease of use - we have had people with little computer knowledge be able to book their appointments so it is very user-friendly.
  • Customer Service - being able to have quick access to a person if an issue arises is key for us and 10to8 has always exceeded our expectations!
  • Using the program on a phone is difficult as you cannot see the calendar as well as on desk top.
10to8 is a great service even if you aren’t a “service” business. It is easy to use and allows your whole team to know what is happening. It also is great for staying in contact with your clients. It has built-in automation to not only remind them but you as well of upcoming dates! I highly recommend this program!

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Scorecard Summary

What is 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software?

10to8 is all-in-one online booking & appointment scheduling software that the vendor reports is trusted by thousands of businesses worldwide. A 'Free Forever' plan is available for small businesses!

With 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software, companies can offer a convenient online booking page that clients can use to book appointments, and thus avoid interruptions. Companies can also customize this page with their own branding in order to be more visible online and appear more professional.

According to the vendor, 10to8 enables users to notify clients of their upcoming appointments with automated SMS & email reminders, improve communication & overall customer experience, and reduce no-shows by up to 90%.

Users can also set up 2-way calendar sync with popular calendar apps and avoid creating double bookings. No more awkward situations like two clients turning up at the same time for their appointments.

The vendor offers a free WordPress plugin, Weebly app and over 1,500 Zapier integrations.

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Features

• Supported: Free WordPress Plugin
  • Supported: HIPAA

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Screenshots

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Videos

Discover what businesses use 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software and why.
Getting started with 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software is easy; Be up and running in just minutes!

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Integrations

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Competitors

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Pricing

More Pricing Information

SaaS Editions Pricing
Pricing DetailsTerms
Free Forever$0pcm (100 appts + 2 logins)
Basic$12pcm (100 appts + 2 logins)
Grow$25pcm (300 appts + 3 logins)
Bigger Business$50pcm (600 appts + 6 logins)
BespokeBespokeBespoke

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Hungarian, Spanish, Swedish, Polish, Bulgarian