10to8 is appointment management software from the UK company of the same name.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/np/lk/OP7B2HPC7KP7.PNGExcellent Initial Impression and Hopeful that 10to8 Can Solve the Missing Piece of my JigsawI am a sole practitioner and so I use it to manage my diary and my contact with clients. I use it for online bookings and to provide me with information about the attendance of clients. These days, potential clients want to discover for themselves what appointments are available and often want the convenience of booking online directly. 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software allows me to provide this service. I also feel reassured since 10to8 is really focused on online booking, so there are robustness and a strong focus on issues to do specifically with online booking. Other services which have online booking as a part of their offering have less flexibility (in my experience) and I really appreciate the flexibility of the 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software.,Flexibility with appointment confirmations, reminders, and automated settings (which can be overridden). Flexibility with booking services - I can adjust settings to show or hide services and make them bookable, hidden, or just viewable. Flexibility with payments - payments can be required or optional at the time of booking.,The client screen is a little clunky and often there is insufficient space for the full address. It would also be useful to have other fields. The diary is a bit cluttered. While the agenda view solves this problem, some work is needed on the main calendar view. Expanding the messaging options and being able to send emails to clients and use templates would be helpful.,8,I am monitoring this currently, as I am a new user.,,Airtable10to8 is the best secretary we’ve never hiredWe use the program as an easy tool for guests to schedule their appearances on the show. The program allows 24hrs access to our schedule which is important as we interview around the globe.,Time zone configuration takes the guesswork out of trying to convert for our guests and we each get notifications in our selected time zone. Ease of use - we have had people with little computer knowledge be able to book their appointments so it is very user-friendly. Customer Service - being able to have quick access to a person if an issue arises is key for us and 10to8 has always exceeded our expectations!,Using the program on a phone is difficult as you cannot see the calendar as well as on desk top.,10,Having this service has allowed my team to spend more time on other tasks as clients can take scheduling, changing dates and times into their own hands and the system keeps track of it all! It has been a great tool for our whole team!,Zoom Video Webinar
10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Reviews

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software

Filter 2 vetted 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software reviews and ratings

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Liz Jeffries profile photo
July 30, 2019

• Flexibility with appointment confirmations, reminders, and automated settings (which can be overridden).
  • Flexibility with booking services - I can adjust settings to show or hide services and make them bookable, hidden, or just viewable.
  • Flexibility with payments - payments can be required or optional at the time of booking.
  • The client screen is a little clunky and often there is insufficient space for the full address. It would also be useful to have other fields.
  • The diary is a bit cluttered. While the agenda view solves this problem, some work is needed on the main calendar view.
  • Expanding the messaging options and being able to send emails to clients and use templates would be helpful.
10to8 Appointment Scheduling is generally well suited to my business. Online booking with a separate online booking site is something I have been exploring for some time. However, in my specific use case, I am watchful for when it is inappropriate for clients to make a direct booking with my service - for example, if they are in a mental health crisis - and often it is useful to have contact with clients before they book an appointment in order to check that psychotherapy is the best option for them. However, I feel that using 10to8 Appointment Scheduling in combination with my website can address these concerns.
Read Liz Jeffries's full review
Tanya Fox profile photo
August 02, 2019

10to8 is the best secretary we’ve never hired

• Time zone configuration takes the guesswork out of trying to convert for our guests and we each get notifications in our selected time zone.
  • Ease of use - we have had people with little computer knowledge be able to book their appointments so it is very user-friendly.
  • Customer Service - being able to have quick access to a person if an issue arises is key for us and 10to8 has always exceeded our expectations!
  • Using the program on a phone is difficult as you cannot see the calendar as well as on desk top.
10to8 is a great service even if you aren’t a “service” business. It is easy to use and allows your whole team to know what is happening. It also is great for staying in contact with your clients. It has built-in automation to not only remind them but you as well of upcoming dates! I highly recommend this program!
Read Tanya Fox's full review

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Scorecard Summary

About 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software

10to8 is all-in-one online booking & appointment scheduling software that the vendor reports is trusted by thousands of businesses worldwide. A 'Free Forever' plan is available for small businesses!

With 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software, companies can offer a convenient online booking page that clients can use to book appointments, and thus avoid interruptions. Companies can also customize this page with their own branding in order to be more visible online and appear more professional.

According to the vendor, 10to8 enables users to notify clients of their upcoming appointments with automated SMS & email reminders, improve communication & overall customer experience, and reduce no-shows by up to 90%.

Users can also set up 2-way calendar sync with popular calendar apps and avoid creating double bookings. No more awkward situations like two clients turning up at the same time for their appointments.

The vendor offers a free WordPress plugin, Weebly app and over 1,500 Zapier integrations.

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Features

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Integrations

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Free Forever$0pcm (100 appts + 2 logins)
Basic$12pcm (100 appts + 2 logins)
Grow$25pcm (300 appts + 3 logins)
Bigger Business$50pcm (600 appts + 6 logins)
BespokeBespokeBespoke