July 30, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
I am a sole practitioner and so I use it to manage my diary and my contact with clients. I use it for online bookings and to provide me with information about the attendance of clients. These days, potential clients want to discover for themselves what appointments are available and often want the convenience of booking online directly. 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software allows me to provide this service. I also feel reassured since 10to8 is really focused on online booking, so there are robustness and a strong focus on issues to do specifically with online booking. Other services which have online booking as a part of their offering have less flexibility (in my experience) and I really appreciate the flexibility of the 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software.
- Flexibility with appointment confirmations, reminders, and automated settings (which can be overridden).
- Flexibility with booking services - I can adjust settings to show or hide services and make them bookable, hidden, or just viewable.
- Flexibility with payments - payments can be required or optional at the time of booking.
- The client screen is a little clunky and often there is insufficient space for the full address. It would also be useful to have other fields.
- The diary is a bit cluttered. While the agenda view solves this problem, some work is needed on the main calendar view.
- Expanding the messaging options and being able to send emails to clients and use templates would be helpful.
Read Liz Jeffries's full review
10to8 Appointment Scheduling is generally well suited to my business. Online booking with a separate online booking site is something I have been exploring for some time. However, in my specific use case, I am watchful for when it is inappropriate for clients to make a direct booking with my service - for example, if they are in a mental health crisis - and often it is useful to have contact with clients before they book an appointment in order to check that psychotherapy is the best option for them. However, I feel that using 10to8 Appointment Scheduling in combination with my website can address these concerns.