Score 8.5 out of 10
10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software

What is 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software?

10to8 is appointment management software from the UK company of the same name.

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software, and make your voice heard!

Free Forever

$0

pcm (100 appts + 2 logins)

Basic

$12

pcm (100 appts + 2 logins)

Grow

$25

pcm (300 appts + 3 logins)

• Setup fee optionalOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://10to8.com/pricing/?utm_source=T…

Product Demos

10to8 - Simple, Powerful & Professional Online Booking
00:48
How to Get Started with 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software
05:43

What is 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software?

10to8 is all-in-one online booking & appointment scheduling software that the vendor reports is trusted by thousands of businesses worldwide. A 'Free Forever' plan is available for small businesses!

With 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software, companies can offer a convenient online booking page that clients can use to book appointments, and thus avoid interruptions. Companies can also customize this page with their own branding in order to be more visible online and appear more professional.

According to the vendor, 10to8 enables users to notify clients of their upcoming appointments with automated SMS & email reminders, improve communication & overall customer experience, and reduce no-shows by up to 90%.

Users can also set up 2-way calendar sync with popular calendar apps and avoid creating double bookings. No more awkward situations like two clients turning up at the same time for their appointments.

The vendor offers a free WordPress plugin, Weebly app and over 1,500 Zapier integrations.

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Features

• Supported: HIPAA

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Screenshots

Screenshot of Screenshot of Screenshot of Screenshot of Screenshot of

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Videos

Discover what businesses use 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software and why.
Getting started with 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software is easy; Be up and running in just minutes!

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Integrations

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Hungarian, Spanish, Swedish, Polish, Bulgarian

10to8 is appointment management software from the UK company of the same name.

Calendly, JRNI, and Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company are common alternatives for 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software.

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 10.

The most common users of 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Attribute Ratings

December 31, 2020

Exceeded my expectations

Engr Aijaz Ali Khushk | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's very easy to use this software and I think an essential one for anyone looking to meet people either face to face or remotely. 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software is easy to use for setting appointments and managing staff tasks. And it's great to have an app for the phone. Everything is easy to understand and very convenient for me and clients. I am very happy to use this for my business.
Sara M. Kelley, Esq. | TrustRadius Reviewer
We allow our clients and potential clients to schedule appointments through our website directly. And, we use it to send links for other private meetings. The whole organization uses it. It's allowed us to cut down on going back and forth to schedule meetings. We can set different availabilities and send auto reminders for appointments.
Temitope Esuola | TrustRadius Reviewer
I work in my organization's customer service department and 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software is the primary tool our customers rely on to schedule appointments with the customer service department. This has given us the privilege to have an idea of our scheduled appointments for the day, thereby giving us the chance to be better prepared. It has also saved us a whole lot of time by eliminating back and forth appointment scheduling emails and calls, which will be the order of the day without this program.
Approx 4 years ago, I noted a challenge in reaching students who attend classes online. As we are encouraged to maintain contact with these students, it is difficult to manage at our best with multiple time zones, varying schedules and availability, and other logistical issues. I am part of a team that was exploring schedule solutions. After trying a couple of tools, I chose 10to8 as it provided all the tools and features needed and the price was good compared to other tools. The tool is being used by several people within our department as well as others. However, the campus also has users using other tools at this time as well. The decision often comes down to costs or just personal preference.
This allows my clients to book online without me trying to find a way to make our schedules work. I have some days in and out of the office for this business so being able to open specific time slots is very helpful and saves me a lot of time and phone calls.
April 03, 2020

Solid little app...

Eva Sawyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
I run a business offering tarot readings, and really love that 10to8 works so well for managing my schedule. Because I only offer so many in-person appointments per month I really appreciate not having to pay a fortune. The free plan offers everything that I need, but if I was at the point where I needed to go up in plans I would have no issues paying for it. I've tried other scheduling apps in the past, but they didn't integrate payment options, leading to multiple steps to get the appointment completely booked. The couple of times that I had issues (mostly due to me more than the software) customer service was quick to respond and help walk me through it. I honestly don't think I have any complaints about it - and I have recommended it to several people in my field.
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
10to8 is an online appointment management tool that helps starts-ups and SME’s provide an automated scheduling service for their free and premium services.

We use 10to8 as it saves time, eliminates the stress of manually booking in clients, avoid double-booking mishaps and lets us take online advance payments.

This tool makes it easy to sync and manage your appointment diary on the go with well known third party project management, time management and payment tools.
Liz Jeffries | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a sole practitioner and so I use it to manage my diary and my contact with clients. I use it for online bookings and to provide me with information about the attendance of clients. These days, potential clients want to discover for themselves what appointments are available and often want the convenience of booking online directly. 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software allows me to provide this service. I also feel reassured since 10to8 is really focused on online booking, so there are robustness and a strong focus on issues to do specifically with online booking. Other services which have online booking as a part of their offering have less flexibility (in my experience) and I really appreciate the flexibility of the 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software.