10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Reviews

TIFFANY DALTON | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 07, 2020

Easy to use scheduling software that meets all my needs at a great price!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

This allows my clients to book online without me trying to find a way to make our schedules work. I have some days in and out of the office for this business so being able to open specific time slots is very helpful and saves me a lot of time and phone calls.
Read TIFFANY DALTON's full review
Eva Sawyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 03, 2020

Solid little app...

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I run a business offering tarot readings, and really love that 10to8 works so well for managing my schedule. Because I only offer so many in-person appointments per month I really appreciate not having to pay a fortune. The free plan offers everything that I need, but if I was at the point where I needed to go up in plans I would have no issues paying for it. I've tried other scheduling apps in the past, but they didn't integrate payment options, leading to multiple steps to get the appointment completely booked. The couple of times that I had issues (mostly due to me more than the software) customer service was quick to respond and help walk me through it. I honestly don't think I have any complaints about it - and I have recommended it to several people in my field.
Read Eva Sawyer's full review
April 15, 2020

10to8 will keep you on track with scheduling

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Approx 4 years ago, I noted a challenge in reaching students who attend classes online. As we are encouraged to maintain contact with these students, it is difficult to manage at our best with multiple time zones, varying schedules and availability, and other logistical issues. I am part of a team that was exploring schedule solutions. After trying a couple of tools, I chose 10to8 as it provided all the tools and features needed and the price was good compared to other tools. The tool is being used by several people within our department as well as others. However, the campus also has users using other tools at this time as well. The decision often comes down to costs or just personal preference.
April 02, 2020

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I love 10to8 for scheduling prospective new clients. It makes it easy to keep everything in one place and initial communication is recorded for all departments.
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

The Ultimate Appointment and Scheduling Tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

10to8 is an online appointment management tool that helps starts-ups and SME’s provide an automated scheduling service for their free and premium services.

We use 10to8 as it saves time, eliminates the stress of manually booking in clients, avoid double-booking mishaps and lets us take online advance payments.

This tool makes it easy to sync and manage your appointment diary on the go with well known third party project management, time management and payment tools.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
Liz Jeffries | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 30, 2019

Excellent Initial Impression and Hopeful that 10to8 Can Solve the Missing Piece of my Jigsaw

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am a sole practitioner and so I use it to manage my diary and my contact with clients. I use it for online bookings and to provide me with information about the attendance of clients. These days, potential clients want to discover for themselves what appointments are available and often want the convenience of booking online directly. 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software allows me to provide this service. I also feel reassured since 10to8 is really focused on online booking, so there are robustness and a strong focus on issues to do specifically with online booking. Other services which have online booking as a part of their offering have less flexibility (in my experience) and I really appreciate the flexibility of the 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software.
Read Liz Jeffries's full review

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Scorecard Summary

About 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software

10to8 is all-in-one online booking & appointment scheduling software that the vendor reports is trusted by thousands of businesses worldwide. A 'Free Forever' plan is available for small businesses!

With 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software, companies can offer a convenient online booking page that clients can use to book appointments, and thus avoid interruptions. Companies can also customize this page with their own branding in order to be more visible online and appear more professional.

According to the vendor, 10to8 enables users to notify clients of their upcoming appointments with automated SMS & email reminders, improve communication & overall customer experience, and reduce no-shows by up to 90%.

Users can also set up 2-way calendar sync with popular calendar apps and avoid creating double bookings. No more awkward situations like two clients turning up at the same time for their appointments.

The vendor offers a free WordPress plugin, Weebly app and over 1,500 Zapier integrations.

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Features

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Integrations

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Competitors

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
  • Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Free Forever$0pcm (100 appts + 2 logins)
Basic$12pcm (100 appts + 2 logins)
Grow$25pcm (300 appts + 3 logins)
Bigger Business$50pcm (600 appts + 6 logins)
BespokeBespokeBespoke