10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Reviews

Eva Sawyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 03, 2020

Solid little app...

Support Rating

I've only had to reach out to customer service twice, but both times the people that I spoke to were quick to respond, knew what they were talking about and were able to walk me through fixing the issues.
Read Eva Sawyer's full review
April 15, 2020

10to8 will keep you on track with scheduling

Support Rating

The support that I have received has been fantastic! When I first started to use 10 to 8 and began evaluating the use for our campus, I had many questions regarding corporate pricing, integration with other tools, and training. I have always found that the support group was very helpful in helping me to find solutions and providing me with resources as requested. Over the years, I have certainly had a couple of issues that require the assistance of support. The most recent incident that I can recall involved a problem with syncing my various calendars. In short, an issue had emerged that was causing duplication of appointments on my schedule, creating some confusion for my students as well as myself. I reached out to Support and provided some information about what was occurring; they were able to provide direction and insights to solve my problem within 12 to 18 hours. In this instance, I sought Support through online/email. So a small delay would be anticipated, and in this case, was completely acceptable. I have not experienced any problems that were unresolved. I have reached out to them with suggestions in the past and requests for enhancements to the tool and all of these have been acknowledged and received, and in some cases, they noted that some things were being developed. I have certainly seen the tool evolve over time and get better.
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

The Ultimate Appointment and Scheduling Tool

Support Rating

Thankfully, I haven’t had many issues with using this tool lately or over the last 2 to 3 years. When I did have a an integration set up an issue I was able to find loads of resources, tutorials, and helpful tips and tricks to resolve my problems. In comparison to other scheduling tools used prior to 10to8, I find it affordable, easy to set up and use without and limitations when using their paid plans.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Scorecard Summary

About 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software

10to8 is all-in-one online booking & appointment scheduling software that the vendor reports is trusted by thousands of businesses worldwide. A 'Free Forever' plan is available for small businesses!

With 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software, companies can offer a convenient online booking page that clients can use to book appointments, and thus avoid interruptions. Companies can also customize this page with their own branding in order to be more visible online and appear more professional.

According to the vendor, 10to8 enables users to notify clients of their upcoming appointments with automated SMS & email reminders, improve communication & overall customer experience, and reduce no-shows by up to 90%.

Users can also set up 2-way calendar sync with popular calendar apps and avoid creating double bookings. No more awkward situations like two clients turning up at the same time for their appointments.

The vendor offers a free WordPress plugin, Weebly app and over 1,500 Zapier integrations.

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Features

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Integrations

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Competitors

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
  • Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Free Forever$0pcm (100 appts + 2 logins)
Basic$12pcm (100 appts + 2 logins)
Grow$25pcm (300 appts + 3 logins)
Bigger Business$50pcm (600 appts + 6 logins)
BespokeBespokeBespoke