15Five Reviews

Ty Johnson profile photo
December 29, 2019

High Five To 15Five!

Alternatives Considered

I only have experience with 15Five in this capacity, and it was amazing. I really miss using this tool and I hope that we will have an option to get it back in our future; especially now that we have expanded and grown our number of staff that works on this project.
Read Ty Johnson's full review
December 16, 2019

15Five Review

Alternatives Considered

I've used Asana and Jira. Jira has too much functionality for a team like ours and Asana didn't have enough gamification for our team. At the end we chose 15Five because it was simple to use and easy to follow, it also allowed the manager to review each individual on the team quickly and effectively.

Alternatives Considered

I have never encountered another service or product that provides the same level of insight that 15Five affords, coupled with such a fluid and user-friendly experience. From the lowest-level employee all the way up the corporate ladder, there is a lot of value to be gained from using 15Five across any organization.

Alternatives Considered

Bananatag now has the built-in capabilities to include employee pulse surveys, which I love. 15Five is a little more direct as our manager required us to fill out the internal feedback section weekly.
Swapnil Gyani profile photo

Alternatives Considered

The great advantage of Quick Base is that you can pretty much mimic the functionality of an app like 15Five on it. That, however, is easier said than done because it is difficult to find talented Quick Base developers and the cost model of Quick Base can make it prohibitively expensive for most mid-sized organizations.
Read Swapnil Gyani's full review

Alternatives Considered

15Five has been a much better solution for our team. The feature suite is much broader and we found that Khorus at the time had a very subjective approach to measuring Objectives and Key Results. 15Five does so much more with one-on-ones, employee health, and performance evaluations. The value difference is night and day.
February 21, 2018

15Five makes feedback fun

Alternatives Considered

I've used BambooHR in the past, and this is really the only software I can compare to 15Five. I really wasn't impressed. It feels very old-school, very clunky.

Corporate goal setting (15)
Subordinate goal setting (18)
Individual goal setting (21)
Line-of sight-visibility (15)
Performance tracking (17)
Performance plans (14)
Plan weighting (9)
6.7
Manager note taking (19)
Performance improvement plans (10)
Review status tracking (15)
Rater nomination workflow (5)
Review reminders (17)
9.6
Workflow restrictions (8)
6.5
Multiple review frequency (13)
Reporting (15)

About 15Five

15Five in San Francisco offers their employee performance management platform, which emphasizes employee engagement via pulse surveys and an emphasis on frequent feedback, fast one-on-one meeting planning, objective tracking, and other related features.

15Five Technical Details