Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Manager note taking (29)9.595%
- Performance tracking (28)8.989%
- Individual goal setting (33)8.888%
- Subordinate goal setting (28)8.686%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of 15Five, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Manager note taking
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Rater nominations
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Workflow restrictions
- Supported: Review transfer
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Subordinate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Non-hierarchical goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Recognition
- Supported: 360 Review
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
- Pulse ratings: How are you feeling?
- High fives: Who is doing a great job?
- I feel the, "what are you doing this week" questions aren't useful for us and end up being a little redundant. Could make those optional. I prefer long term goal check-ins.
- One on ones: not really sure how they work.
- Saves money on HR staff.
- Less turnover when we are actively using.
- Conflict Resolution
- Long Term Goal Setting
- To replace a full HR dept
- To check pulse of employee morale
- One on ones
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Third-party Reviews
- Implemented in-house
- Nothing! Just getting people used to using it.
- Online training
- Filling out every week
- One on ones. I don't really understand how they work / how they are useful