It was very easy and support was super helpful!
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
15Five is a human-centered performance management platform designed to create effective managers, highly engaged employees, and top-performing organizations. From engagement surveys and 1-on-1 tools to performance reviews and OKRs, 15Five aspires to be a complete solution that combines software, education, and community to develop successful managers and unlock peak employee performance. Built using the Positive Product Design™ method, 15Five offers software aligned to the latest positive psychology research. The vendor boasts more than 2,800 successful customers have developed effective managers and engaged employees thanks to 15Five, including Credit Karma, Hubspot, Spotify, Peleton and Pendo. Founded in 2011 in San Francisco,15Five states their aim is to empower every leader to create highly engaged, high-performing organizations by helping people become their best selves.
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Manager note taking
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Rater nominations
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Workflow restrictions
- Supported: Review transfer
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Subordinate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Non-hierarchical goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Recognition
- Supported: 360 Review
|Basic||$7||per person/per month|
|Plus||$14||per person/per month|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
15Five in San Francisco offers their employee performance management platform, which emphasizes employee engagement via pulse surveys and an emphasis on frequent feedback, fast one-on-one meeting planning, objective tracking, and other related features.
Reviewers rate Manager note taking and Multiple review frequency and Reporting highest, with a score of 9.4.
The most common users of 15Five are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.