December 04, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Rocky Kev's full review
Pros and Cons
- The technology - 15Five manages all the organization of questions/submissions, and reminders.
- Simplicity - 15Five isn't difficult to set up. And all of our users found it very easy to interface with.
- Great features - You can add as many answers as you want. You can tag people. You can do a lot with it.
- We didn't use all the features - so I'm not sure if it exists. But would the following:
- A cloud word bubble to identify common phrases that may need to be addressed.
- A way to measure if people are happy/sad based on what they say.
- A way to review prior 15Five easily to see if there's patterns. Unsure how this looks.