15Five Reviews

Ty Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 29, 2019

High Five To 15Five!

Support

The 15Five support team is amazing. They were always willing to speak with me when I did something wrong in the system and never had a harsh or placing judgment tone in their voices. They respond quickly and promptly and allowed me to learn something new each time I cross lines with them. I am thankful for their knowledge and customer service they shared with me when I needed it.
Read Ty Johnson's full review
Tom Capuano | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

In my experience, I have rarely ever had issues with the platform where I needed to contact customer support. However, the one time I did (I have been using it for over a year) 15Five was quick to respond and resolved my issue promptly.
Read Tom Capuano's full review

Support

15Five support is quick and helpful. We work with other vendors in the people management space and performance tracking/management who offshore their support or force us into long queues to chat for support and it just doesn't support our needs very well. 15Five is responsive and speedy. We constantly evaluate our vendors for their support and have switched vendors in the past in other areas because of limited support capabilities.
December 16, 2019

15Five Review

Support

The single time I used the customer support, it was an exceptional experience. Quick and easy, and super friendly trying to help me solve my problem. It took less time than any other company I've ever called customer support through which was a breath of fresh air.

Support

I have never needed to contact support for 15Five, nor has anybody else in my organization that I am aware of. Given the user experience of using the product in the first place, I have no doubt that the customer support from 15Five would be nothing short of an extremely positive experience.
December 11, 2019

5 Stars for 15Five

Support

Everyone at our organization has bought into utilizing 15Five and see the value in it.

Corporate goal setting (16)
Subordinate goal setting (19)
Individual goal setting (22)
Line-of sight-visibility (16)
Performance tracking (18)
Performance plans (14)
Plan weighting (9)
6.7
Manager note taking (20)
Performance improvement plans (10)
Review status tracking (16)
Rater nomination workflow (5)
Review reminders (18)
9.4
Workflow restrictions (8)
6.5
Multiple review frequency (14)
Reporting (16)

About 15Five

15Five in San Francisco offers their employee performance management platform, which emphasizes employee engagement via pulse surveys and an emphasis on frequent feedback, fast one-on-one meeting planning, objective tracking, and other related features.

15Five Technical Details