15Five Reviews

Ty Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 29, 2019

High Five To 15Five!

Support Rating

The 15Five support team is amazing. They were always willing to speak with me when I did something wrong in the system and never had a harsh or placing judgment tone in their voices. They respond quickly and promptly and allowed me to learn something new each time I cross lines with them. I am thankful for their knowledge and customer service they shared with me when I needed it.
Read Ty Johnson's full review
Tom Capuano | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 17, 2019

Great for providing transparency and a direct line of communication from employees to leadership

Support Rating

In my experience, I have rarely ever had issues with the platform where I needed to contact customer support. However, the one time I did (I have been using it for over a year) 15Five was quick to respond and resolved my issue promptly.
Read Tom Capuano's full review
January 21, 2020

15Five is fantastic and fills a specific need in organizations that develop entry level employees. For senior employees, it's frustratingly monotonous.

Support Rating

15Five support is quick and helpful. We work with other vendors in the people management space and performance tracking/management who offshore their support or force us into long queues to chat for support and it just doesn't support our needs very well. 15Five is responsive and speedy. We constantly evaluate our vendors for their support and have switched vendors in the past in other areas because of limited support capabilities.
December 16, 2019

15Five Review

Support Rating

The single time I used the customer support, it was an exceptional experience. Quick and easy, and super friendly trying to help me solve my problem. It took less time than any other company I've ever called customer support through which was a breath of fresh air.
December 12, 2019

One of the Best Tools on the Market for Your Company

Support Rating

I have never needed to contact support for 15Five, nor has anybody else in my organization that I am aware of. Given the user experience of using the product in the first place, I have no doubt that the customer support from 15Five would be nothing short of an extremely positive experience.
December 11, 2019

5 Stars for 15Five

Support Rating

Everyone at our organization has bought into utilizing 15Five and see the value in it.

Corporate goal setting (17)
Subordinate goal setting (20)
Individual goal setting (23)
Line-of sight-visibility (17)
Performance tracking (19)
Performance plans (15)
Plan weighting (9)
6.7
Manager note taking (21)
Performance improvement plans (10)
Review status tracking (17)
Rater nomination workflow (5)
Review reminders (19)
Workflow restrictions (9)
6.3
Multiple review frequency (15)
Reporting (17)

About 15Five

15Five is presented by the vendor as a solution for continuous performance management that guides employee growth and development, and empowers people to become their best selves. Through strategic Weekly Check-Ins, 15Five is designed to deliver what a manager needs to maintain visibility and impact employee performance, including continuous feedback, Objectives (OKR) tracking, recognition, 1-on-1s, and 360° reviews. The vendor boasts thousands of forward-thinking companies using the solution to bring out the best in their people, including Credit Karma, WPEngine, and HubSpot.

15Five Features

Performance Management Features
Has featurePerformance plans
Does not have featurePlan weighting
Has featureManager note taking
Has featurePerformance improvement plans
Has featureReview status tracking
Has featureRater nominations
Does not have featureRater nomination workflow
Has featureReview reminders
Has featureRecognition
Has feature360 Review

15Five Screenshots

15Five Integrations

Slack, Namely, OneLogin, Azure Active Directory, Google Calendar, Bamboo HR, Okta

15Five Competitors