15Five

15Five Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Tyler Oates, M.Ed | TrustRadius Reviewer
15Five does exactly what we need it to do. This is a huge help in a remote business setting to connect with one another and keep up to date on what each person is doing. It also provides a platform to keep track of how we are personally doing in different areas of the job.
December 29, 2019

High Five To 15Five!

Ty Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
The 15Five support team is amazing. They were always willing to speak with me when I did something wrong in the system and never had a harsh or placing judgment tone in their voices. They respond quickly and promptly and allowed me to learn something new each time I cross lines with them. I am thankful for their knowledge and customer service they shared with me when I needed it.
In my experience, I have rarely ever had issues with the platform where I needed to contact customer support. However, the one time I did (I have been using it for over a year) 15Five was quick to respond and resolved my issue promptly.
15Five support is quick and helpful. We work with other vendors in the people management space and performance tracking/management who offshore their support or force us into long queues to chat for support and it just doesn't support our needs very well. 15Five is responsive and speedy. We constantly evaluate our vendors for their support and have switched vendors in the past in other areas because of limited support capabilities.
December 16, 2019

15Five Review

The single time I used the customer support, it was an exceptional experience. Quick and easy, and super friendly trying to help me solve my problem. It took less time than any other company I've ever called customer support through which was a breath of fresh air.
I have never needed to contact support for 15Five, nor has anybody else in my organization that I am aware of. Given the user experience of using the product in the first place, I have no doubt that the customer support from 15Five would be nothing short of an extremely positive experience.
Support on a day to day basis was very slow. Support for larger asks was usually met with the response "we will pass this onto our development team" but little to no changes were made based on the requests.

15Five Scorecard Summary

Performance and Goals (5)
Corporate goal setting (23)
Subordinate goal setting (25)
Individual goal setting (30)
Line-of sight-visibility (22)
Performance tracking (25)
Performance Management (10)
Performance plans (20)
Plan weighting (9)
Manager note taking (27)
Performance improvement plans (15)
Review status tracking (22)
Rater nomination workflow (5)
6.7
Review reminders (25)
Workflow restrictions (12)
Multiple review frequency (20)
Reporting (21)
9.2

What is 15Five?

15Five is a human-centered performance management platform designed to create effective managers, highly engaged employees, and top-performing organizations. From engagement surveys and 1-on-1 tools to performance reviews and OKRs, 15Five aspires to be a complete solution that combines software, education, and community to develop successful managers and unlock peak employee performance. Built using the Positive Product Design™ method, 15Five offers software aligned to the latest positive psychology research. The vendor boasts more than 2,800 successful customers have developed effective managers and engaged employees thanks to 15Five, including Credit Karma, Hubspot, Spotify, Peleton and Pendo. Founded in 2011 in San Francisco,15Five states their aim is to empower every leader to create highly engaged, high-performing organizations by helping people become their best selves.

15Five Features

• Supported: Performance tracking

• Supported: Recognition
  • Supported: 360 Review

15Five Screenshots

Celebrate wins, tout progress, and give good feedback where good feedback is due.15Five Home DashboardConnect managers with their teams through regular Check-Ins that lead to actionable insights.

15Five Integrations