1Password Reviews

Charles Fashana, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 07, 2020

Beyond just convenience: Protection and peace of mind with 1Password

Support Rating

I haven't had to use the support team since using the product, so that's saying something.

But I did reference the FAQs and information materials to help with the initial setup. All in all, I found all of the information and clarity I needed to get set up and begin fully using the platform.
Read Charles Fashana, MBA's full review
Jose F. Gomez | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 09, 2020

The One Password You Need

Support Rating

So far we've barely eve needed to contact support for anything. I think their service is top-notch, however, because their documentation is extremely complete and abundant. The product is extremely easy to use and intuitive enough so that new users, even less technical ones are able to ramp up very quickly.
Read Jose F. Gomez's full review
Aaron Pinsker | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2020

1Password is a powerful and comprehensive password management solution

Support Rating

Amazingly enough, over the course of nearly 10 years, I have never once had to contact 1Password support. As such, I do not know how responsive or helpful their support representatives are. This truly speaks to the quality of the software. With that being said, I have browsed 1Password's support pages, and they contain a fairly comprehensive amount of support articles and FAQ's. 1Password also has an active group of forum members to help as well.
Read Aaron Pinsker's full review
Prathamesh Muzumdar | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

1Password, excellent solution to secure username and passwords

Support Rating

1Password support is good but it can be better. I had situations where the person responding to my request took a lot of time to respond, which delayed the whole process of operations. It seems that their operations are not streamlined and many customer agents lack technical knowledge. It takes them a lot of time to connect to the right technical person who can help you with the issue. I would recommend them to work on the efficiency of their customer service responses.
Read Prathamesh Muzumdar's full review
Bryan Hume | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Centralized Power & Efficiency

Support Rating

Support is critical for a business password manager. 1Password offers plenty of articles and videos for navigating any technical worries, such as syncing issues across devices, but they are also easily accessible by email, Twitter, and their forum as well. I have not had to personally contact them for any issues, which speaks to the quality of the product, but it gives me peace of mind to know they are available.
Read Bryan Hume's full review
Jeffrey Schneider | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2020

Secure your team

Support Rating

Here is where I feel they 1Password can do a better job. Knowledgebase could be better and I believe they could support companies better than they do. It is not terrible, but if I had to knock them, this would be the area that I believe all companies can improve. There are many password managers on the market and customer support is one way to really stand out from your competition.
Read Jeffrey Schneider's full review
February 25, 2020

Using 1Password will keep you safe on the internet

Support Rating

From all my experiences, 1Password has a terrific team developing the software and providing customer support. Their website is full of helpful information and they have been quick to respond to the very few times I've had a question that I couldn't find an answer for. I also get a newsletter update from the company that is really useful and informative about recent updates and upcoming features.
January 29, 2020

1Password gets the job done.

Support Rating

I only had to reach out to them one time and they answered my question during the initial email exchange. Their newsletters are very helpful in describing new features that I may want to try out. This is one of those packages that just does its job well with little fuss and few headaches.
Craig West | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 26, 2019

1Password continues to impress!

Support Rating

I have never had any issues with 1Password and they have always been able to answer my questions adequately resolve my issues. Furthermore, they have a robust peer forum that can be accessed. They have helpful "Get to know Apps", videos and many articles to assist in the process of using the product.
Read Craig West's full review
Nate Dillon | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 23, 2019

1Password is an excellent way to keep your logins secure

Support Rating

I haven't had a lot of issues with 1Password in the past, but I have browsed the 1Password support forums a bit when I have needed an answer for something. The support staff seems to be very responsive. They seem to respond to pretty much everything posted in the support forums.
Read Nate Dillon's full review
October 23, 2019

1Password - Same Features, More Money, Less Support

Support Rating

I haven't recently engaged 1Password support, but that is primarily due to some poor experiences I had with their support team early on in my purchase of a personal license (predating our business purchase.). Long ago, 1Password offered a one-time purchase of their app, before they offered a subscription service. Over time, they pushed out one-time purchase users in favor of the subscription model. When I reached out to support, I felt little empathy, and felt as though I had to get onboard with the new pricing, or get lost. I dealt with the new pricing model, but it left a bad taste in my mouth for their support. Another instance, I had an issue with an upgrade, where after upgrading, the app ceased to function - even if I uninstalled and reinstalled. Again I reached out to support and got little support in how to resolve the issue. It was only after I downloaded a third party app-cleaner on Mac that I was able to fully clear out the old app and upgrade to the newest version of 1Password. Long story short, I would not rate 1Password support highly.

About 1Password

1Password is a scalable password manager solution. 1Password is designed to make it easy for businesses' employees to stay safe online.

1Password Advanced Protection is now available with 1Password Business. Set Master Password policies, enforce two-factor authentication team-wide, restrict access with firewall rules, review sign-in attempts and require your team to use the latest version of 1Password.

According to the vendor, once 1Password is part of workflows, good security habits will become second nature. It also comes with mobile app versions that are available for Mac, iOS, Windows, and Android. 1Password syncs seamlessly across devices, so employees always have access to their passwords. 1Password is optimized for organization-wide adoption, to increase overall security.

1Password Competitors