Reviews (1-2 of 2)
February 28, 2019
Score 4 out of 10
24SevenOffice is used by our accounting, remote work and finance teams. We use it to bring together aspects of bookkeeping, payroll, customer service, and project management in one solution. It is used by both local and internationally based members of our team. Overall I would say we have about 5,000 employees on the platform.
- Invoicing is a strength. The invoices produced are clear, correct and legible.
- We have found some decent time-saving solutions within its project management suite, including an excellent task organizer.
- Installation of the software is a snap due to the cloud solution.
- Unfortunately, usability is a major issue at times. I hear complaints about dropped network traffic, and it's not our infrastructure.
- The interface is confusing. We have to train new employees with a lot of detailed instructions which shouldn't be necessary.
- We have had to pay for any support on the above issues.
Read Clinton Verley's full review
I would say if you have a staff that's already experienced in the 24SevenOffice program that would be best. People who are brand new to it will have too much time ramping up and training. Also, you'd better have a rock-solid network infrastructure if you want success with this program. A business with less tech-savvy workers just wouldn't work.
24SevenOffice is being used within our organization for certain groups and departments. Because of the size of our organization, it obviously cannot be used by all. The software is of great use for managing finances, viewing and analyzing spending and overall excellent user interface. It is a highly sophisticated ERP tool giving insights into some of the most important data, like billing and spending patterns.
- Excellent UI that is easy to use. All features are a breeze.
- Because of the depth at which it has data, it can be used very well.
- Its integration with other ERP software is also possible for better analysis.
- The customer support is very slow because I have to wait for more than 3 to 4 working days in order to get the email back from the company although it is usually the standard. I hope they can provide some changes to it in the future.
- It costs a bit more to understand how the software works.
- Most of the UI is fine, except a few area that require training.
Read this authenticated review
It is very well suited for a mid-level organization that has limited data and that does not require very complex analysis by integration with other software and data analysis. It is also very good to have a holistic view of financial analysis, accounts payable, receivables, payroll management, and other financial areas. It would not be very suitable when it requires integration with other software and tools, this could be one area of improvement. It can have better API's.