Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- Lots of options for checkout
- Comprehensive admin panel
- Integrating to 2Checkout API will crush your soul
- You will feel lost in documentation
- Crazy and lengthy approval system
- It feels like they don't want you to use them
- Easiest to get approved. No unnecessary hassles.
- Simples onboarding process.
- Minimum costs for extras or most of the needed things come in base prices.
- Available in Pakistan.
- No native withdraw system for Pakistan.
- No subscription support for woo commerce plugin.
- 2Checkout handles credit cards that I would not be able to accept from my country.
- Fraud prevention works. They saved me a couple of times and I appreciate that.
- I always received my payments on time. I never had to complain.
- I get my payments via a Payoneer credit card. Sometimes I would prefer to receive a wire transfer instead but it is not so easy to switch payment methods.
- Payment checking and purchase confirmation take about 10 minutes. It is not too much but for clients, it seems an eternity.
- Easy to use
- Contains all basic reports and marketing tools
- Local payments methods are an area for improvement. Not all are connected so far.
- Bulk updates for catalogs are missing at the moment, to be added in upcoming releases I hope.
- Reasonable pricing frame
- Availability for South Asian businesses
- Nice looking reporting dashboard
- Accept Debit/credit card and Paypal Payments
- Payoneer Integration for payout
- Weekly payouts
- Improving WooCommerce plugin as a stable WordPress plugin
- Having a modern looking email template
- Multiple companies/sites form one single user account
2Checkout Scorecard Summary
What is 2Checkout?
2Checkout is designed to address the complexity of online commerce, subscription billing, and global payments for software, SaaS and online services companies. The vendor says that their solution is backed by: a proven cloud platform, unmatched expertise and a depth of digital commerce services. The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution simplifies the complexities that online merchants face when expanding and optimizing global revenue streams, whether derived from subscriptions or individual sales.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
2SELL - 3.5% + 0.30 EUR per successful sale 2SUBSCRIBE - 4.5% + 0.40 EUR per successful sale 2MONETIZE - 6.0% + 0.50 EUR per successful sale
2Checkout Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
2Checkout Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish|