https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/44/FG/H739F0MP1HES.JPEG2Checkout provides good services at a reasonable costAvangate (now 2Checkout) has been our main software reseller for about ten years. They free us from dealing with multiple payment methods, providing a good solution for handling credit cards. We have customers in more than 50 countries and Avangate hides the complexity of dealing with many currencies and foreign taxes. Avangate protection from fraud has been very effective, something that we appreciate very much. We always received our payments on time, Avangate is a reliable partner that has helped our business.,2Checkout handles credit cards that I would not be able to accept from my country. Fraud prevention works. They saved me a couple of times and I appreciate that. I always received my payments on time. I never had to complain.,I get my payments via a Payoneer credit card. Sometimes I would prefer to receive a wire transfer instead but it is not so easy to switch payment methods. Payment checking and purchase confirmation take about 10 minutes. It is not too much but for clients, it seems an eternity.,9,2Checkout charges you for every sale. It does not have other costs that can affect your finances. 2Checkout has two plans for software companies. Make sure to select the one that is right for you or you will find yourself paying a high commission.,AvanGATE to your digital salesAvangate Digital Commerce is used by the online sales department. The solution manages online sales for our company, including payments.,Easy to use Customizable Contains all basic reports and marketing tools,Local payments methods are an area for improvement. Not all are connected so far. Bulk updates for catalogs are missing at the moment, to be added in upcoming releases I hope.,10,Conversion rate has grown up since we started using Avangate Digital Commerce Refund rate has descreased also,Digital River Global Commerce and cleverbridge,Digital River Global CommerceThe best payment gateway for Asia - AvangateMy organization, Nerdynaut.com sells digital versions of books online. Avangate (2checkout) is the payment gateway service provider for our online store. Their fees are very reasonable and there is no monthly fee at all. Their Fraud detection process is very simple and the customer care by a dedicated officer makes the service more valuable. As a person who lives in Sri Lanka, I am unable to use many payment gateways and the only top-ranking payment gateway that supports our country is Avangate. Implementation of the service to woo commerce is very simple and secure.,Reasonable pricing frame Availability for South Asian businesses Nice looking reporting dashboard Accept Debit/credit card and Paypal Payments Payoneer Integration for payout Weekly payouts,Improving woocommerce plugin as a stable WordPress plugin Having a modern looking email template Multiple companies/sites form one single user account,10,Avangate gives a quality service as a payment gateway Their pricing plan is helpful for business growth Avangate provides the trust to the customer to buy products from the store as a leading payment gateway,2Checkout,WooCommerce, Zoho Invoice, MailChimp, Google Analytics
2Checkout (formerly Avangate)

2Checkout Reviews

2Checkout
Filter 8 vetted 2Checkout reviews and ratings
Rodolfo M. Raya profile photo
June 25, 2018

Review: "2Checkout provides good services at a reasonable cost"

• 2Checkout handles credit cards that I would not be able to accept from my country.
  • Fraud prevention works. They saved me a couple of times and I appreciate that.
  • I always received my payments on time. I never had to complain.
  • I get my payments via a Payoneer credit card. Sometimes I would prefer to receive a wire transfer instead but it is not so easy to switch payment methods.
  • Payment checking and purchase confirmation take about 10 minutes. It is not too much but for clients, it seems an eternity.
2Checkout is great when you sell software licenses online or when you offer SaaS subscriptions. I don't think it can work in other scenarios.
Read Rodolfo M. Raya's full review
Madina Mukhamedova profile photo
March 14, 2018

2Checkout Review: "AvanGATE to your digital sales"

• Customizable
  • Contains all basic reports and marketing tools
  • Local payments methods are an area for improvement. Not all are connected so far.
  • Bulk updates for catalogs are missing at the moment, to be added in upcoming releases I hope.
If you're searching for a solution to support your digital sales, avangate is a good idea. Avangate Digital Commerce will help you to start selling online from scratch, provide you full support from creating a website to acquiring payments from customers. You can control sales and make adjustments on your end of Avangate Digital Commerce.
Read Madina Mukhamedova's full review
Shehan Marasinghe profile photo
March 12, 2018

2Checkout Review: "The best payment gateway for Asia - Avangate"

• Reasonable pricing frame
  • Availability for South Asian businesses
  • Nice looking reporting dashboard
  • Accept Debit/credit card and Paypal Payments
  • Payoneer Integration for payout
  • Weekly payouts
  • Improving WooCommerce plugin as a stable WordPress plugin
  • Having a modern looking email template
  • Multiple companies/sites form one single user account
Avangate Digital Commerce is a great solution for small businesses to start their online store and enjoy the profit without a monthly fee. There is no coding skill required to implement the payment gateway to the site. Startup and sole entrepreneurs can get the advantage of this services to level up their ventures.
Read Shehan Marasinghe's full review

2Checkout Scorecard Summary

About 2Checkout

2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is designed to address the complexity of online commerce, subscription billing, and global payments for software, SaaS and online services companies. The vendor says that their solution is backed by: a proven cloud platform, unmatched expertise and a depth of digital commerce services. The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution helps digital business leaders drive the fastest path to revenue, maximize the value of every customer, and expand global reach.

There are four solutions available that are targeted to address the needs of software companies, online services companies, startups and developers as well as affiliates.

2Checkout Features

2Checkout Screenshots

2Checkout Integrations

2Checkout Competitors

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No

Growth Edition: 3.99% + $1 / per transaction fee Standard Edition: 4.9% + $2.50 / per transaction fee Enterprise Edition: Custom Tailored (Contact for Pricing)

2Checkout Support Options