- Learning administration (14)8.686%
- Social learning (14)8.585%
- Course authoring (14)8.181%
- Learning reporting & analytics (14)8.181%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of 360Learning, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $8 per month
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With an LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning can be used to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning is deployed at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London.
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Social learning
- Supported: Gamification
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- Designing customized courses. Collboartive learning and collaborative editing.
- Quick-to-act customer success and technical support teams.
- Intutive platform, easy-to-use and easy-to-navigate UI in both web and mobile.
- Missing advanced features for content creation
- Dashboarding and reporting can be made a little more intuitive
- Robust and easy to use
- Excellent support
- Training sessions
- tracking user progress
- Native gamification
- better UI for Mobile device
- online classes
- sync with other apps
- Hybrid work environment.
- Optimizing our internal training paths.
- Easy to navigate and set up.
- Need a TMS to deal with skills.
- App version is more designed and easier to use for the learner than the Desktop.
- AI Based Training Creation
- Training Activity Automation
- Customer Onboarding
- Transparent price quoting e.g on the website itself
- Less complex workflow for creating trainings
- Should provide Certification Management
- Collaborative learning.
- Easy to create content.
- Good management system.
- Customers success.
- Not enough gamification.
- Customer service
- Support team
- Receptiveness to feedback
- Constantly innovating and launching new features
- Clear and useful resources
- I would like more features, but they are constantly improving their platform with new features!
- Paths allow for seamless user integration.
- Search function and filters make it easy to find programs.
- Grouping parameters help tailor programming to different departments.
- Greater flexibility with tools, like drag and drop for videos when building content would be helpful.
- User filter and search options similar to excel without having to export data.
- Increases collaboration between learners.
- Mobile friendly.
- Customer support.
- Having an agent via telephone for support is easier when you have a quick question than creating a ticket and waiting a few days.
- Having more options in terms of interactive activities.
- Ongoing support from our Customer Success Director.
- Quick responses to issues and inquiries.
- Diverse means for delivery content.
- Easy to use platform for administrators and users.
- Ability to track learner progress.
- Better reporting features for many user-groups.
- More options for content creation nested within the platform.
- Ability to record video and screen casting through the platform.
- Social component similar to Facebook.
- Users can rate tasks and courses for immediate feedback about the content.
- Exceptional customer care.
- Easy to use for the content creators and for the end user.
- The search field for videos isn't as robust as we need. It only searches videos that the user has already watched rather than searching all available videos.
- Ability to edit the videos recorded in the platform.
- Ability to manually mark courses as complete for a group of users.
- Ability to create multiple questions graded quizzes in the platform - rather than 1 question at a time.
- Easily create own courses
- launch and monitor learner assessment
- quick response time (within 24 hours) when you ask questions on the platform
- friendly professional staff
- Sometimes the platform isn't as intuitive as I'd like
- Frequent updates that can impact the guidelines we establish for our internal employees
- Catalog access for courses is linked to programs requiring participants to retake a program instead of just replaying a singular course. This is being addressed in a future update.
- Fast support and handling of problems
- Quick learning curve
- Many different ways to present content
- Many updates, sometimes that means that everyone has to relearn a tool
- These updates can also get in the way when one is on the platform
- Quizzes are a little limited, not as robust as they can be.
- Ease of use
- Color schemes