Read Laura Steinbrink's full review
Pros and Cons
- The 3CX Phone System has a really nice auto-provision feature that works with plug and play phones, so then all that's needed is for each to have an extension assigned to them.
- The 3CX Phone System web portal is exceptional. I love how I can keep it open during the day and quickly see who is busy on the phone and which lines are available. I can also call quickly by a simple click of the mouse.
- The app that accompanies this allows me to provision my cellphone via the app to my classroom extension so that if I am out of my classroom and someone calls my phone, it also rings on my cell phone. I can also call via the app and it appears as if I am calling from my classroom extension.
- The webmeeting function is clumsy compared to Zoom or Google Meets (Hangouts).
- There is no support offered without paying for it, but the web forum that is offered for free does allow you to throw out questions and have them answered by someone in the community of 3CX user administrators.