3veta

3veta Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

3veta is used by the trainers, to deliver project management workshops and trainings online. It addresses many problems for our business: a great video feature for the delivery of the trainings, payment integration so we can easily collect the payments from our clients and also a booking page, which we can customize.
  • The HD Video conferencing feature is great
  • A handy dashboard where I can track upcoming events, past events and also review my clients as a list
  • Payment integration
  • Cool website and booking page as part of the product. They are very easy to customize
  • I still need to find a way to connect the booking page to my existing website. Shouldn't be hard, but still need to do this
Well, for anyone who delivers trainings or does consultations and wants to do this online and look professional, 3veta gives everything you need. It's a nice package of the key features and tools for an online office.
3veta is a very user-friendly platform and an all-in-one tool. It gives me the chance to provide my legal services in the best way possible with all things in one place--meeting management tool, website builder with a five-minute set up time, online video meetings, great payment system.
  • Very easy to use. You can build your individual platform in no time with all the options that 3veta has.
  • Website builder that helps you introduce your services to your clients.
  • All-in-one platform--scheduling meetings, integrated video calls, managing bookings, and collecting payments.
  • It would be good to have some more options for website customization.
3veta helps me provide my legal services online, which is something that is of great importance these days. The platform has high quality video calls and an upfront payment system that makes everything easier. Very useful meeting management tool and a nice website builder with a quick set up. I can consult my clients no matter the circumstances and I have everything I need to set up an online office.
I use 3veta as part of my everyday work. Till now I've always used different tools and paid many subscription fees. Now I can use 3veta as my all-in-one-place solution.
  • 3veta is very easy. Even if you don't have any technical or coding skills, you will be able to create your own platform in less than 10 minutes.
  • You can do everything in one single place--your own platform with your name on it. You can host video consultations, you can get bookings and receive payments, etc.
  • You can even build your website with 3veta!
  • The support team is great.
  • The website builder is great. However, it would be great if you could add more themes.
In the time we live, it is very important for each professional to be able to provide consultations online. 3veta is perfect for our industry. Even if you have been only offline till now, with 3veta, you can create your own platform, add the types of consultations you offer, add your booking availability, and just start providing your services online. All of that in less than 10 minutes.

3veta Scorecard Summary

What is 3veta?

3veta.com is a tool which helps build an online platform in.

3veta aims to provides everything a software developer needs to build for an online business: Scheduling, Live video, Payments, Website Builder, and CRM, white label.

3veta is built specifically to make bookings, video meetings and payments easier with no need for complex software integrations.

3veta Features

• Supported: White label
  • Supported: CRM
  • Supported: Mobile app

3veta Screenshots

3veta - In-browser video calls3veta - Meetings dashboard3veta - Customizable meeting room background and logo3veta - Customers Dashboard3veta - Booking page example3veta - Website builder3veta - Mobile app - provider dashboard3veta - Mobile app - video meeting

3veta Video

3veta - One platform to unify your client bookings, video calls, workshops, payments and more.

3veta Integrations