3veta

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of 3veta, and make your voice heard!

Basic

$10

per month per user

Premium

$19

per month per user

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://3veta.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $10

Product Demos

Do I Need 3veta? | Modern Meeting Experience for Remote Teams Designed by a Remote Team
01:59

What is 3veta?

3veta is a meeting experience for remote teams.

3veta offers features to support remote teams, including:
  • Full HD video conferencing
  • Scheduling (booking page, shared team calendar, 2-way calendar sync, synchronization with Microsoft Exchange, Google Calendar, Apple Calendar; meeting reminders, etc.)
  • Custom branding (possibility to fully white label the whole experience)
  • Integrations with 5000+ other web apps.

3veta Features

• Supported: White label
  • Supported: CRM
  • Supported: Mobile app

3veta Screenshots

Screenshot of Video calls in the browserScreenshot of Custom branding in video calls - logo, colors, backgroundScreenshot of Shared team calendar with any calendar provider (Microsoft Exchange, Google Calendar, Apple Calendar)Screenshot of Booking page which allows free and paid bookingsScreenshot of 5000+ integrations

3veta Video

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web
Supported CountriesWorldwide
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Italian, Bulgarian

3veta starts at $10.

Calendly, 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software, and YouCanBook.Me are common alternatives for 3veta.

The most common users of 3veta are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the E-Learning industry.

Compare with

Stasha Kostic | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use 3veta only for online meetings for now because we have to organize our booking days. We did switch [over] from Zoom, and in comparison with it, I have to say that service is stable and trustworthy. I didn't test it with many attendees, but I can say that it is filled with crucial options. I was surprised by how easy it is to set everything up. As tech support, the most vital opportunity for me is that the moderator can mute everyone and turn off the camera except the host. On Zoom, if I choose to mute everyone, I mute the host too. It's convenient and user-friendly.
  • Control of [the] video and audio of all attendees except the host [all with] one click
  • Getting fast answers from participants with a simple poll option
  • Branded meeting rooms
  • Booking meetings right away
  • Sharing meeting links from the platform directly
  • [I would like it if] recordings [could upload to] the cloud.
  • [I would like it if you could] record [using] the screen and camera at the same time.
  • The recorded sound could be better polished.
  • [I would like the ability to] export the chat to download as a text document.
When I am a moderator at the meeting, I [can] mute/turn off the camera to everyone except the host. It's huge for me to have it in one click. I am very grateful for that. I [would] love to see the "allow all" option when many people knock, but it's ok. I love the mobile app option because, today, many people use only the mobile phone and don't even have a PC or laptop. When you decide to start recording the meeting, you will be prompted to select the screen you want to share for that purpose. Recording the screen and the camera at the same time is not possible. The video is provided in WebM format. When I want to save the chat, I have to select text and copy it.
3veta is used by the trainers, to deliver project management workshops and trainings online. It addresses many problems for our business: a great video feature for the delivery of the trainings, payment integration so we can easily collect the payments from our clients and also a booking page, which we can customize.
  • The HD Video conferencing feature is great
  • A handy dashboard where I can track upcoming events, past events and also review my clients as a list
  • Payment integration
  • Cool website and booking page as part of the product. They are very easy to customize
  • I still need to find a way to connect the booking page to my existing website. Shouldn't be hard, but still need to do this
Well, for anyone who delivers trainings or does consultations and wants to do this online and look professional, 3veta gives everything you need. It's a nice package of the key features and tools for an online office.
3veta is a very user-friendly platform and an all-in-one tool. It gives me the chance to provide my legal services in the best way possible with all things in one place--meeting management tool, website builder with a five-minute set up time, online video meetings, great payment system.
  • Very easy to use. You can build your individual platform in no time with all the options that 3veta has.
  • Website builder that helps you introduce your services to your clients.
  • All-in-one platform--scheduling meetings, integrated video calls, managing bookings, and collecting payments.
  • It would be good to have some more options for website customization.
3veta helps me provide my legal services online, which is something that is of great importance these days. The platform has high quality video calls and an upfront payment system that makes everything easier. Very useful meeting management tool and a nice website builder with a quick set up. I can consult my clients no matter the circumstances and I have everything I need to set up an online office.
I use 3veta as part of my everyday work. Till now I've always used different tools and paid many subscription fees. Now I can use 3veta as my all-in-one-place solution.
  • 3veta is very easy. Even if you don't have any technical or coding skills, you will be able to create your own platform in less than 10 minutes.
  • You can do everything in one single place--your own platform with your name on it. You can host video consultations, you can get bookings and receive payments, etc.
  • You can even build your website with 3veta!
  • The support team is great.
  • The website builder is great. However, it would be great if you could add more themes.
In the time we live, it is very important for each professional to be able to provide consultations online. 3veta is perfect for our industry. Even if you have been only offline till now, with 3veta, you can create your own platform, add the types of consultations you offer, add your booking availability, and just start providing your services online. All of that in less than 10 minutes.