Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- The estimates it produces are simple and easy to follow. The formatting is good.
- The tech support provided is very attentive.
- The software feels 20 years old. It has not kept up with modern times, and practically functions like an old DOS program.
- Clunky interface, arcane commands.
- Even their training info focuses on hotkeys like this is 1995. Even though I am of an age to remember computers in 1995, the younger generations of managers/estimators are not. It is time to bring the software into the new century!
Project Estimator Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Project Estimator
4Clicks Project Estimator is software that is designed to support the mission of Department of Defense and Federal Government facility owners, contractors, subcontractors, architects, and engineers. The vendor says multiple contracts, including JOC, SABER, 8(a), IDIQ, SATOC, MATOC, IFB, MACC, POCA, BOA, and others can be managed in a single comprehensive program quickly, easily, and with greater accuracy.
Additionally, the vendor says approximately 85% of the Air Force Bases, numerous Army Posts, and various other government installations use this product to coordinate multiple projects, contractors including architects and engineers, cost books, estimates, and users.
4Clicks was acquired by Gordian December 2017.
Project Estimator Competitors
Project Estimator Technical Details