Reviews (1-4 of 4)
October 28, 2019
It's the most forward-thinking ABM platform in the industry. We use 6sense to identify and target accounts that are in the market. It uses a predictive algorithm that peers into our marketing automation platform as well as our CRM data, then aggregates that with de-anonymized website visitor and keyword search data to identify in-market accounts. It also scores all account-based how closely the account matches our current customer base. The targeting capabilities are fantastic. We've seen conversion rates over 40%, increased deal size, and faster deal cycle. I can't praise 6sense enough!
- In-market account identification
- Website visitor de-anonymizer
- Data enrichment
- ABM ad targeting
- Industry & product innovation
- Reporting is still lack-luster, though they have made significant strides of improvement in the last two quarters
- Taxonomy implementation process was a bit rough, likely because we asked for everything to be fast-tracked
Read Parker O'Very's full review
If your company wants to identify buying intent before the prospect starts talks with a competitor, or before the prospect even concretely defines their needs, 6sense is the answer.
November 01, 2018
6sense is being used by our sales reps, as an effort to perform better, more effective research. It addresses a business problem by providing better quality data.
Read Laurie Wheeler's full review
This is an excellent tool; no hesitation to recommend to others.
September 21, 2018
We use the ZenIQ portion of 6sense to import data, augment data and research intent at companies. This helps us clean our data and ensure we prioritize who we are calling.
- Automating updates in Salesforce so employee count, website, account phone and other data are autopopulated
- Downloading ZoomInfo prospecting data and verifying it before buying it, ensuring all emails are good
- Providing intent data to help with prioritizing accounts
- A bit difficult to navigate at times, so watch all the training videos and ask for help
- Not as intuitive but very powerful once you know how to use it
- Sometimes there are glitches but they have great support to help and fix it and never a repeat issue
Read Rob Morris's full review
Intent data, appending to existing account, and using prospect data to ensure we have the right data to rank and prioritize our accounts. Also, their Chrome extension has a sweet UI that runs in Salesforce for finding people in your buying personas. I would not use this tool purely for getting data but in all other use cases it is phenomenal and with the amazing support you can't go wrong
[It's being used to] Capture demand by using our other platforms, such as Salesforce. We can use this platform as a tool to uncover and increase demand too. It is mostly used within the e-commerce department who deal with all the .com transactions and website backlog. This platform is also used within the Oracle platform which holds all our information for products, vendors, etc.
- Stores and organizes information by product, department, etc., to make it easier for our website to function.
- Help us track the buyer journey, making it a more enjoyable buying process for them on our website.
- Help us drive revenue against competitors such as Amazon and Wal-Mart.
- Some of the terms used are a learning process for our team, but the site is easy to navigate.
- Although the site is easier to navigate, it has a lot of facets that take time to learn where elements are saved.
Read this authenticated review
6sense is well suited in areas such as creating a campaign for our site. For example, "grill season". It makes it easy to create a campaign to advertise all our grills, best selling [grills] and create certain price updates/categories. It is not as useful on the product campaign, coupon and sales level, but still more useful than platforms we have used in the past.
6sense Scorecard Summary
The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team. 6sense uncovers anonymous buying behavior, prioritizes accounts for sales and marketing, and enables them to engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything needed to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, and compete and win more often.
6sense Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
6sense Technical Details