7Sheep Reviews

Brian Lee | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 30, 2015

7Sheep and its Advantage for Market and Product Management in the Wine and Spirits Industry

Likelihood to Recommend

As we are primarily a B2B company, I find 7Sheep particularly suited to our needs - specifically being able to track engagement with both our digital campaigns and see the events that our buyers have attended. I don't need to have more e-mails per month than are included in our plan. I imagine that for a B2C company the volume of e-mails that need to be sent per month might exceed the limit within the plan (100,000) and this might be something to ask during the selection process.
Read Brian Lee's full review
Mario Siokola | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 31, 2015

Use marketing automation to engage with donors for educational projects in poor countries.

Likelihood to Recommend

7Sheep works very well for a small NGO like us. If you need to integrate a lot of systems this works via the API but you need a developer for that, or ask their support. In general you can use the tool without internal IT staff as it's easy to implement and their support is helpful. You can only use it if you are allowed to store your data in the cloud.
Read Mario Siokola's full review
Rick Rasmussen | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 23, 2015

7Sheep Marketing Automation from small consulting firm

Likelihood to Recommend

For a first time user of marketing automation tools, this would be a great entry-level product - especially if they improve the on boarding process. Has all the functionality that I would use. Tighter integration with CRM tools would be a strong bonus. Also good for startups with a limited budget and unwilling to make a year-long contract commitment.
Read Rick Rasmussen's full review
Martin Dr. Leute | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 18, 2015

Travelling salesman automating his tasks.

Likelihood to Recommend

I use 7Sheep for marketing as a sales person. This works well for me as a single user. I do not think I could use the software together with my colleagues. Although we could have separated lists the access rights might not fit our use case. It has a strong marketing focus and cannot replace a full CRM system.
Read Martin Dr. Leute's full review
Andrea Galizia | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 08, 2015

An excellent affordable marketing automation solution for startups!

Likelihood to Recommend

As there are not currently any out of the box integrations with 7Sheep I would ask them to talk about the API and integrations - they can be done but it is best to ask for a timeline on this too. It will also be interesting to see when further integrations are offered - they had no set timeline for this when we spoke at the beginning of the year.
Read Andrea Galizia's full review
Haider Shnawa | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 30, 2015

Business software supplier that found a great marketing tool.

Likelihood to Recommend

We are a small team and are happy with the tool because of the simplicity. On the other hand I would not recommend it for large teams because of the very simple 7Sheep user management. 7Sheep is an online tool. So if you are used to workig offline look for something different.
Read Haider Shnawa's full review
Michael Kremmer | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 18, 2015

Marketing automations for a B2B Startup.

Likelihood to Recommend

I think 7Sheep is a great tool for a startup. We can focus on our software and do not need to implement everything on our own. If you can integrate your software via the API it is even more amazing. 7Sheep is well suited for small teams. Larger teams should evaluate if the user management is detailed enough.
Read Michael Kremmer's full review
Dieter Weitz | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 10, 2015

Small consultancy and training company using Marketing Automation

Likelihood to Recommend

7Sheep forms can be integrated with a JavaScript code into your own landing pages. I would not use the 7Sheep standalone forms directly as landing page. It is well suited for a small team (we are 3) that has an existing website. Our newsletter is built directly in the Joomla CMS and 7Sheep is able to fetch the HTML code for sending it out.
Read Dieter Weitz's full review
Angela Hawliczek | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 08, 2015

Getting marketing automation simply right!

Likelihood to Recommend

I would ask them about importing data. Initial fields set up in the database if set up well, means you can import from Excel sheets. However, this set up is something that until you are familiar with the tool is hard. When you are setting up also ask about the unsubscribe fields for regular e-mails as you need to consider this before sending out your first campaign.
Read Angela Hawliczek's full review
Joanna Godwin-Seidl | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 26, 2015

Best of breed customer service with a top product

Likelihood to Recommend

How will it benefit me so I am in a win win situation with my company was my dominant question. I found the product so easy to use and the support given top notch, that I am very pleased to have chosen this company to work with. The support is hands on, practical, professional and efficient.
Read Joanna Godwin-Seidl's full review
Tina Peng | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 23, 2015

Powerful, "no-frills" marketing automation perfect for small teams

Likelihood to Recommend

In terms of price and functionality, 7Sheep is the best marketing automation system out there for a SMB. The system can be a bit intimidating out of the box, and learning the system terminology and design requires an investment of time. However, most of the heavy lifting is done by the 7Sheep support team. They have been great at customizing the system to work with our processes.
Read Tina Peng's full review
Jonathan Newman | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 13, 2015

The ideal Marketing automation software for SMS

Likelihood to Recommend

This is great for smaller teams. They market themselves as 1-10 member teams and I think that's a great guideline. There are a lot of alternatives for the enterprise teams out there. I wanted to combine 7Sheep with Hootsuite for social media management, and my own CRM etc. If you are looking for all the bells and whistles and a one-stop-shop for marketing software, this is not the software for you. On the other hand I like that I can have my best-of-breed apps for each area of my work.
Read Jonathan Newman's full review
Clemens Degendorfer | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 09, 2015

Super marketing automation for SMBs

Likelihood to Recommend

7Sheep is well suited for small marketing teams. It is also good if you want to use it for automation of internal processes. I like the flexibility of the different features. For now I would not recommend it if you need to integrate it into more than a few third party services.
Read Clemens Degendorfer's full review
September 30, 2015

A marcomm professional's virtual assistant

Likelihood to Recommend

As long as you know what you need 7Sheep for, then you will be impressed at how much it will do for you. If you only have a small list of contacts and only talk to them once a year, then you'll probably not need it - but if you are involved in any kind of communications/PR within multiple clients or multiple stakeholder groups, it will make your life a lot easier once you've understood how to work it yourself.
August 21, 2015

Great 'why didn't I use this earlier?'-choice for integrated automation marketing & communications, excellent for non-profit organisations

Likelihood to Recommend

If you need your own dedicated database then ask. It is possible to set up but it is an additional monthly cost - we chose this option because it is important for the data that we store and our data protection policy. We will do a custom integration to our internal purpose-built software and are also commissioning them to do this at an additional fee. We were very open about our use cases and this generated some good ideas from their support for set-up.
August 19, 2015

When it comes to marketing automation, you can count on 7Sheep

Likelihood to Recommend

I think 7Sheep is especially important for organizations who need flexibility in translating and adapting their communications for an international target group. Being able to send out mailings and set forms up in multiple languages is very useful and in some cases necessary. Also, 7Sheep is great if you want to track how people are responding to your mailings. For example, do they open the mailings? If so, what do they click?
November 11, 2015

Once you're used to it a useful automation solution for smaller teams.

Likelihood to Recommend

If you needed to do a lot of data cleaning when you first start using it or if you have a lot of old data or duplicates I think this would not really be the best option if you wanted to do it in the tool itself. It is easy enough to import data when you have the hang of it.

Satisfied Sales Shepherd Supports 7Sheep

Likelihood to Recommend

This has proven to be a really fantastic entry point for our inbound marketing strategies and ideas. We are a startup with a high volume of prospect, lower volume but very high value sales. 7Sheep suits us incredibly well. The option to eventually also have our landing page forms reading right to left is a great bonus and fits with what might be a longer term strategy.
June 18, 2015

Tool for internal project marketing

Likelihood to Recommend

It is a good tool for project marketing and communications. Creating nice looking emails is easy and setting up the training emails was straight forward. I manage all my recipients in the tool itself and do not synchronise with an external software. For larger projects some user configurable synchronisation features with an external contact database would be useful.

WYSIWYG email editor (21)
Dynamic content (16)
Ability to test dynamic content (14)
5.9
Landing pages (16)
6.6
A/B testing (5)
6.3
Mobile optimization (20)
Email deliverability (21)
List management (21)
Triggered drip sequences (17)
Lead nurturing (16)
Lead scoring and grading (5)
6.6
Data quality management (20)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (16)
Calendaring (1)
Event/webinar marketing (10)
Social sharing and campaigns (2)
Social profile integration (2)
Dashboards (20)
6.4
Standard reports (21)
6.4
Custom reports (12)
API (10)
Role-based workflow & approvals (13)
Customizability (18)
Integration with Salesforce.com (1)

About 7Sheep

7Sheep is a marketing automation platform that is designed for marketing teams of 1 - 10 people. The solution focuses on the following key areas:

• Quick and Easy Databases
  • Web Form Builders
  • Automation and Nurturing Triggers
  • E-mail and Text Message Campaigns
  • Prospect Interaction Tracking (including website)
  • Integration API

• Lead Nurturing/Multi-touch Campaigns
  • Online Behavior Tracking
  • Data Quality Management
  • Automated Sales Alerts and Tasks
  • CRM Integration (Data Sync)
  • Custom Fields